I find tha every day I get around 5-8 erections sometimes less sometimes more. Im disturbed as Im not most of the time thinking sexual thoughts. It can get quite embarrassing and I wanted to know if there was anything rong or how normal that is?
Also I find it really easy to get an erection, like 20 seconds or so, maybe lees. That seems wierd and i feel abnormal. I havent asked anyone what they are like cause its a bit wierd. Am I 'normal'?
Also I masturbate and ejaculate really quickly like maybe 5 mins max. Is there anyhting i can do to slow that down?
Only a few problems eh? Please help

It all depends on the person, and the age ties in too...It is perfectly normal to get erections all through the day...younger men tend to get them more because the hormones are raging! If you ejaculate quickly that's normal too...it just takes time and control...most if not all men are like that but with time it gets better

dito kades.
As for lengthening your masterbation sessions try slowing down. dont just get down to the basics but go on and off for a while then finish up.

Man , the day will come when you will find it difficult to get even one good erection ! Thats the time to start to worry. For now,be thankful and make the most of it,it wont last for ever you know.When I was young I often got more erections than meals some days, but it did not do me any harm. All I can say is "those were the days my friend,,we thought they would never end " but alas the do.

Enjoy them while you have them ,think of all the guys who cant get even one. For me, Iv,e been there, done that, and have no regrets. If anyone remarks on it, just say ,"You think thats bad? you should see it when I really get an erection" ,and just walk away with a grin.!!

Have fun.

I've somewhat have the same problem troubledteen, except I don't get them out of no were but when I'm thinking of sexual thoughts. I don't know one minute I could be just normal and if I start thinking something I can be hard in 4 seconds. Its that quick, kinda weird but I'm just accepting it. I mean like gizo said just enjoy it to the fullest now that you have the chance because I'm sure later on we won't be able to just like the much older men out there. I'd rather have this than not have one at all. I find it weird but I guess its just a high sex drive. Atleast thats what I always say.

I have the same problem. I hate poking my girlfriend during a hug. I found it easier to simply stop hugging her.

Have your testosterone level checked, you may be overproducing.

Have your testosterone level checked, you might be overproducing.

I'm 58, years old, I just started getting testosterone shots, and now, I too am having this problem. It's gotta be all that testosterone you young fellas are producing.

i have a 4 yr old boy who has abnormal erections, i have not evaluated the numbers. but something tells me this is not right. please advise.