im 15, a virgin, and when i hang out with girls i get erect very easily. i wanna know if this is a normal thing and if there are things i can do to control it.

It is perfectly natural for teenages to get erections easily. I am 13 and I get errections all the time when I'm with girls the same age (or when hot ones are on the T.V.)

1. I am 29 years old, i am easly ejeculating.
2. i am having masterbeat sex since my 13
3. my gf put her hand on my peni quickly ejeculating.
4. she takes on her mouth it will ejeculate within a minute.
5. if i shaw sex photo or sex story iam easly get feeling and ejeculating
6. i am getting erectin so quick
7 nowadays i am not satisfied with my gf and not fit but my body is very strong

pleeeeeees advice me how to control and what are the tablets i can use

Yes, it's a common problem at your age (you first two up there), and can also be embarrassing if there's no place to go hide quick and "adjust" yourself. I went through it too. One time I felt like I was going to get a boner while showering with the other guys in gym, so I turned toward the wall and thumped the head of my pecker with my thumbnail. It smarted, but it also went limp immediately.
Another time, I saw a boy sitting on his bike in the middle of a crowded skate park. He was leaning back so that anyone could plainly see that he had a rip roaring hard on. What on earth could be going on? Surely he was showing it off on purpose. Hey, maybe this is how some people get laid. I wouldn't have the nerve though.