I'm 15 and I mastrerbate almost everyday sometimes twice a day. I usually get 5-10, sometimes more, erecetions. other guys probably do it as much as I do and I don't see them holding there books to hide there boners. For there to be less erections should I cut back or wait until I'm through puberty

Legend
Hehe,

Dude, it's normal thing. You're in puberty age and erections are normal thing. You get one in the morning, few times in the school. Every eye contact with girls makes you hot and your little buddy wakes up like crazy. We all know it and we all passed this period.

Masturbating every day in your age is also normal. Some guys are not so active but some of them (like you) are hyperactive. The ladies love such guys :-)

Everything what you do, by now, is pretty normal to me. So no worries!

Take care, dude!

this happen to me alot too, i get alot of erections especially when i see this girl at school who has the msot sexy legs.

that used to happen to me hahaa. that was a couple years back. now i only get them when i think about, or am with, my girl doing stuff.

pretty normal stuff dude.

take care!

When i was a teenager there was nothing I could do to help it. I think I was erect more hours of the day than not. Maybe thats an exaggeration, but not by much. It got really hard to focus on anything at school. Especially when that new 22 year old social studies teacher forgot to cross her legs while wearing a skirt, or leaned over my paper to check something and her loose sweater with the deep collar revealed she had no shirt on under the sweater (but a very nice bra).

Did she notice or didn't she.... ?

When I started masturbating it was at least twice a day. On binges it would be 5.

I'm really glad thats over.

I get them from just standing up, stretching or sometimes randomly sitting down. It sucks and it annoying. I'm not even thinking about anything even remotely sexual.

lol and i thought i was the only teen with really bad erection problems haha lol i get em like every minute of the day.

yea, erections can be pretty annoying, especially when other people are around and it just randomly comes.....then its a fight to hide it. but yea, i get them and have one for most of the day

i am have recently turned 18 and i was a really late starter wiv puberty i didnt get my growth spurt till the 1st year at colege lol. Caused quite alot of stress etc but im fine now i still havent cort up but i get erections so easily their is a lass at work and she gave me a hug today i got an erection i was so embarassed she didnt notice tho. And like looking throught a mag wiv tits in it does the same or thinking about my gf etc so bad im wanting to apply for the army after my time at colege will it ever goo. but even the thought the slightest of thoughts.
advice fellas please i carnt ask my mates

its sooo awkward getting an erection everytime im wit my girlfriend will that pass or not whats wrong with me...

i am 12 and i masturbate 2 a day. but i have a hot 21 yr old health teacher. she told us her bra size was 36D. she even checked to c if we had any erections every day. we'd go in a small room and get naked tell we got a boner. she even let us fell her. every day i felt her p***y and tits with my erection.

Sucks for u. i have a full year of health. SEXED!

Hey. If youre gettin constant erections you wont kill them by just masturbating. Sometimes i find myself with this huge erection on the mornings when i wake up, and then i get them around the day at anytime. I realized the solution for this was having sex, life for half an hour at least, not masturbating.
Dont you ejaculate quickly, dont think about it as the goal. All you should think about is makin her have the best sex all her life, squirting all over the place
So if you wana stop those annoyin erections, just call your girl-friend! or sex mate

Wow after reading all this I am glad that im not the only one with this problem. It happens to me all the time and at real bad times usually im 17 years old and I cannot seem to control it I wish there was some way I could stop it but cant =/ To everyone with the same problem I just gota wish you good luck cause I know trying to hide a massive boner just isnt the easiest thing.

LMAO, I was on the living room couch with my laptop on my lap. My mom came up to me and asked me to use my laptop, I said sure, I had the biggest hard on, for what? I have no clue, I hadn't seen a girl or anything sexual for hours and I was reading a e-book on my laptop. It was so embarrassing when my mom lifted my laptop, exposing the huge bulge in my shorts :-( my mom looked down, laughed and walked away.

Every guy should have a mom like yours.
How lucky you are. :-)

Erections are caused by anything that turns you on, but they are also caused by the same part of your brain that controls breathing and heartbeats and a bunch of other involuntary operations that go on in your body. The involuntary ones seem to be for the express purpose of embarassing young men in front of mothers and girls at school. o.O

Sounds like your mom knows all about this. :-D