I get erections very easy but while masturbation, i lose it, after the 1st ejeculation. this 1st ejeculation sometimes hurts. but i would mostly like to know why i cant keep an erectiona fter ejeculating

Not being able to keep an erection after ejaculation is the way our bodies are designed. I don't know the specifics of it, but its something like giving your penis a break from the blood flow. Are you able to regain an erection shortly after the first ejaculation?

The break time or rest period between erections seems to vary among men and the older you get the longer break your body seems to need.

Its nothing to worry about, its normal.

As for the pain, I am not sure the reason behind that maybe someone else will be more helpful.

I am about 15 years old and I masturbate everyday since I was about 12 or 13 and right after I ejaculate I lose my erection and I don't feel like masturbating anymore. I feel like I lost the good feeling I had before I ejaculated. Is this normal??

To the 15 year old kid. Its totally normal to loose the arousement after ejaculation and to feel tired. Most men after ejaculating loose their erection and can take couple hours to regain it. You are young, probably when you reach 18 or 19 years you will be able to keep your erection for a longer time after ejaculating and then after the 25 years you will start loosing your erections in a shorter time. The best thing is not to worry about anything like that, get your balls checked every months and you should be fine. Any strange physical thing, get it checked out with your Doc.
Sincerely Handschar88

Thats pretty much what happens. As men can not have multiple

orgasms in a row (well actually men can but it requires a lot of

practice and knowing the location of your PC muscle). Also

as Handschar88 said as you get older, your erection will last longer

and it will take longer to orgasm/ejaculate, which is of course

perfectly normal. And lastly as Handschar88 also said if you

think you have some kind of medical issue then see a doctor

and also if you have any questions about your sexual health

then ask your doctor! Thats what doctors are supposed to do, help and

don't be afraid to as anything you talk with your doc. about is kept

between you and your doc. (also your parents depending on whats going

on)

Thats my 2 err... 5 cents.

My girl and I are trying to have a baby and I can get an erection and ejaculate once and then keep it for awhile then ejaculate again. Just the last two times we've had sex, I lose my erection right after I ejaculate. My girl feels that she is doing something wrong or not enough. What's the deal?

Hi guys. My hubby is having a few problems.. After sex he can not get an erection again for 24hours. Im sure this is not normal?
thanks :$

We all have different body,for instance i dont lose my erection during ejaculation,infact i get a more stiff penis,as for the lady its not normal to have erection after 24hrs.

hey guys i had sex with my girl the other day and now when im very into the mood i cant seem to get a good erection why is that? is it normal? o.O

hey man i had the same problem just yesterday, it took me 3 times tryin to get a good enough erection, but what i dont understand is i eat right and work out. i figured working out and stuff like that wud produce more testosterone, like i feel bad for it taking that long to actually get up and ready enough to actually have sex. and she thinks its her and its not, but im 17, so i just came across this blog spot, can anyone help????