ok so im 16, i had sex with my bf once, and im scared to do it again because i cum very easily, and im worried that that will scare him away. i get wet before he even puts his hand down my pants.. im realy worried that im the only person that does this. is it normal? becos im scared. and i dont want him to get scared off. even when im not thinking about it and when im not with him, i still get wet easily. its embarrassing. please give me any advice u can.

It's normal to have some vaginal discharge
The amount of normal discharge varies from woman to woman, and with the menstrual cycle.

during sexual excitement, vaginal discharge becomes very profuse because two glands near the vaginal opening (the Bartholin's glands) secrete additional slippery mucus, which acts as a lubricant for intercourse.

so what happens to you is normal, it helps you to have comfortable sex

I'm actually the same way. I wouldn't call it a discharge and that implies something negative. It's not cum but rather a natural lubrication your body produces to make sex easier and less painful. But yes it is very normal and as odd as it may sound to you guys like it when you get really wet so be proud of it. It's a sign that you are highly aroused and he's doing something right. Don't worry about it

im exactly the same... i wouldnt worrie, it wont scare him away he will love it, my boyfriend loves it if he can make me cum as many times as possible. he only has to kiss me and i get so wet... if we are alone i just have to whisper in his ear "im so wet" and its like a magic spell. if anything its a good thing... i would rather be like that, then if it took ages to get wet. its totally normal.

That's very normal. Most women I've been with are very aroused and wet by the time I get "down there", even though I may not have touched them there directly up to that point.

Oh, I should also mention, I have been with some women who would only get a little wet, or needed to be *very* aroused to get wet. We sometimes used lube. I have been with others where I never needed lube, including my current girlfriend.

She is at the extreme on the wetness scale - she is a "squirter" and extremely orgasmic. She typically has 20 - 40 orgasms every time we have sex. Often times they're powerful enough to push me out of her.

She gets a little embarrassed about the squirting because it makes such a mess. I lay down a deflated rubber raft on the bed, followed by a towel on top and that's typically enough. :-)

As someone else stated, it turns guys on, so don't worry about it.

As a guy, I love it when girls get wet.

i'm the same and even when my boyfriend hasn't even touched me and even when we're just texing/sexting i get really wet and it annoys me but i wanted to know if there was any way to limit it and im 19

You are absolutely normal and you should happy about it. There are women who suffer from the so called vaginismus. Vaginismus makes intercourse very painful because the vagina is not lubricated at all and very tied.

As an older guy, I will tell you it is wonderful to have a lady that gets wet easily, even better to be with one that has an orgasm easily.  If anyone tries to make you feel bad in any way, please ignore it, this is a blessing.  The lady I'm with now is much the same as you describe, I must say it's wonderful to be with someone that can both experience orgasm easily and many times and very pleasing to the male psyche to know your touch has this effect on your partner.

Oh I totally get sooooooooo wet when my bunny touchs me ( its a teddy) that's how wet I get baby's ;)

dont worry about it. Im a healthy 24 woman n im the same way. and my bf loves it. even before he kisses me, I get very wet. everytime we have sex, he tells me how good it feels when he penetrates me. it makes our sex life even more exciting.

I'm the same way. All my bf has to do is look me in the eyes and I've soiled my panties. Lolz. My bf and I have agreed to wait till marriage to have sex with eachother but I am not a virgin and ik that my ex absolutely loved the fact that I got wet so easily! And my bf now, if I tell him how wet I am he get's so excited. But he's easy to turn on to. All I have to do is touch his knee or neck and he's up in a flash. Lolz. But he's a virgin and I'm his first girlfriend ever (we're 15) so I expected it to be easy to turn him on. Haha. But my point is, guys LOVE it when girls are easy to turn on/orgasm. Go for it girl and enjoy the sex!

Ohhh thank god i thought i was the only one i would think like is there something wrong with me it would happen out of nowhere. Like when im around my bf and were just talking and he has his arms around me i get wet is that normal?

hey dont worry its very normal..and u know something guys like the wetness of a girl..as a guy i like the wetness in my gf's vagina..my gf get wet alot..watever i like it