Hello, I just turned 13 two months ago. So first time really for me handin' out this information. So at school, even out in full public. I get so many erections, it's not funny. Atleast maybe 8-15 a day in school? They just pop out of nowhere, It's quite embarassing.. No one's noticed it yet thankfully, but is this normal too have this many erections? I mean, I've gotten them as early as 10 and throughout. Please, help if you can. And is there someway to tone it down?

Hey, at your age I didn't get as many erections possibly because I masturbated, that could be a solution? 

Also I have noticed that it's often my Jeans/tight trousers that cause erections especially when sitting down..

maybe wear trousers that aren't as tight on that particular area. Anyways hope this helped ~ Light 

Uhh well, I masturbate regularly every day or so. And I usually wear loose pants with that -specific- area.

When you're 13 you get an erection when a girl walks by, when the sun sets, when the moon comes out, when the sun comes up, when a mosquito farts, when a car starts, when the wind blows, when the teacher leaves the room, when a girl talks to you, when a girl doesn't talk to you.

In other words they just sort of pop up, usually when it will embarass you the most. No one has noticed it yet? I bet you every girl in school is counting how many they see in a day.