Im 18 and get random erections all the time. Ill will be with a girl and we will just hold hands and then I get one. Even when im dancing with a girl I get one. Its so frustrating i don't know what to do about it. Is it normal or should I go see a doctor.

I hear you man. Happens to me as well all the time. Its very natraul, and no you do not need to see a doctor about it. I honestly can say I hate those moments too, but don't worry its pretty normal. This may sound strange but, how I try to make it stop is by thinking of something boring, Like math, or something you don't like. Works for me once and a while. Anyways hope this helps.

Thanks for the advise. I have tried that in the past and it does work but when your dancing with a girl and her *** is in you its kinda hard not to think about her. I don't know what else to do about it.

masturbate a lot and you can go put cold water on it happens to all of use

Are you circumcised

well I mastebate everyday sometimes twice a day and I think im circumcized.....im not really sure what it would look like. im probably the most sexualy uneducated teenager alive.

you're young and erections are normal. you better enjoy it now cause when you get older it's going to get harder and harder (no pun intended) for you to keep an erection before and during sex. it's just the way things are. I wouldn't worry about your erection problem. you are at that stage when any human physical contact will leave you stimulated in your mind that doing what you are doing MIGHT LEAD TO SEX, and that's exciting.

Thank you for the insight. I am enjoying every second of life right now. Its just extremly imbarassing and usaully ruins my chances of a second date when this happens. Is there anything at all I can do besides let it happen and hope she doesn't notice. Thank you

i would just let it happen. there isn't anything you can do about it. Try masturbating before you go out on a date and see if that helps you any.

im 16 year old guy and i have a small sized penis im embarresed to date a girl that i like because of this i get alot of erections during the day when i think of her. in the day i get an erection very fast just think about it and its hard stop this erections. at school its embarrising because i get this erections and dont know how to stop this do i need to see a doctor? and what can i do about my small sized penis plz help any tips on how i can make it grow? :-(

you're 16, it will probably still grow a bit. besides it doesn't really matter, it's how you use it that counts and there are other ways to satisfy women anyway. the more comfortable you are with it the more comfortable women will be, meet the right one and there's no problems.

:-) thanx man she says she wants to have sex with me but i dont know what to do because im still a virgin and dont really know what kind of sex she wants to do. any help on what i can do to not embaress myself? %-)

I'm 40 and it is a problem for me as well. Really bugs my wife.

To answer the original question about erections, i'm hearing you i get them all the time at the age of 18. Might sound abit silly but i always put the elastic of my underwear and / or pants over the top bit of my penis (WILL BACKFIRE IF SOMEONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR STOMACH) so it will appear as i don't have an erection at all. Genious eh?

I won't say "have to have a big penis hur hur" because i don't know what's big and what's small (believe it or not i never watch porn) but my girlfriend said it's average, so i'd assume quite a few guys out there do it. It sits up, as flat as ever and when it gets soft enough i just hang it to its side and let it do its own thing.

I haven't had random erection problems since i was 15 :-)

i am always getting erections with my girlfriend im 15 and i got 5 in one day it was so embarrasing

The problem is that you are jacking off too much. Your mind will always being connecting to thought you may have while jacking off and thus the bonner. I believe often masterbation will also lead to prevention of penis growth. Once a day is a retarded amount. You are making yourself turned on all the time by doing this. Just stop masterbating and it will be hard too but you have to. Just get a girlfriend.