Hi there, now I'm a little ashamed to even be posting because I feel like a little bit of a hypochondriac. So recently I lost my virginity, 9 days ago, he wore a condom and it was so painful he wasn't in me for more than two minutes before I told him to stop. I was expected to have my period about 2 days ago but I got an irregular one about three days early. I am very stressed, and have been experiencing, prior to sex, extreme health problems including vomiting on a regular basis. I have lost a fair amount of weight from this and am wondering if this could be causing hormonal changes in my body... I have been experiencing early pregnancy symptoms including bloating, tiredness, nausea, mood swings, etc. some of which I occasionally experience as pms symptoms. I'm worried I'm overreacting and the stress is making things worse, but just wondering if anyone has any insight as to if I need to be so stressed? I plan on going in for a pregnancy test next week if I continue experiencing these symptoms. I hope I have everything. If anyone can provide information to me I would appreciate it so much!! Thank you in advance.

These don't sound like pregnancy symptoms. As you said, it's probably PMS combined with the other medical issue you have going on. Gaining or losing weight can cause delay or early notice to your periods, so I'm inclined to believe that's what it is. Besides, if you had sex 9 days ago, there wouldn't yet be any symptoms of pregnancy. Sometimes losing your virginity can cause your cycle to go out of wack too. It's all something to think about, but in my opinion, you don't seem pregnant. As a side note, have you visited the doctor about this vomiting and losing weight issue? That's something I would follow up on. Best of Luck!