am 20 years old .. i lost my virginity on oct 12 using a condom .. he cumed when he took the condom out i did see the cum in the condom .. my regular cycle was expected on oct 22nd .. it's been 4 days .. is it possible that i could be pregnant? my periods were never delayed more than 2-3 days ! yesterday afternoon i had nagging sensation .. i thought my period would turn up anytime soon but it hasnt ! how many days can i wait for my period ? i was not stressed all these days only today it made me worried and is there any precautions that i should be aware and followed .. should i go for a pregnant kit test ?

please help and advice fact answers .. thanks in advance!

i,m 99% shore you are nor pregnant if the condom did not brick and get no semen inside you. you are fine. is long as don,t do any thing else

But why is my period being delayed ? am not under stress too .. is it common that after losing virginity periods get delayed ?

I got my periods thank you all! on the 6th day from the expected day.