I have had a baby 3 months ago and I am struggling with weight.

Recently, I have received in mail an offer for pineapple enzyme capsules by Dr. Francois Defoe claiming to help you lose 3 kg in 24hr.

I am just finding this very hard to beleive.

I must admit that testimonials and marketing are very attention catching. Could this be a spam? Has anyone ordered these before?

It is interesting also that they are based in Singapore and do not have a company web page or customer service number. Hmm.. Does anyone know anything about this company?

Cheers.

Ive received the same mail order information and was wondering the same thing myself. I had a baby 13 months ago and i'm stuggling to lose the weight too.

They sounds very good but like you said maybe too good to be true????

Have you received any responses about this from anyone else??

Ignore my previous message.. Ive just found some other links and it looks like this is a scam. Throw the paperwork out and dont bother wasting your money! ! ! ! >:( >:( >:( >:(

I know nothing of the company, however, my sister was given these capsules by a friend and has lost 12 Kilos in 4 weeks. she is now looking at ordering them for herself.

Without changing her eating habits or adding exercise to her life. She has not only lost it in weight but in inches as well. she is so impressed she is sending them to me.

I dont know how they will work for me or anyone else but for her they have been as good as they sound.

Does anyone have anything further to add regarding the mail offer to Pineapple Ultratrim Enzyme Capsules?

I normally throw these offers straight into the bin but I must admit, I was interested to learn more - however, desperate as I am to lose weight, their amazing claims in the absence of a website did set off alarm bells. The person who posted on the 10 August sounded quite impressed but I'd love to hear more from them... or anyone?

I recieved the "Amazing" offer today in the mail and I too am curious wether it is worth the paper it is written on, I am interested but warey

i have just got these leaflets in the mail also i am debating weather to order them or not and yes it sounds too good to be true having already lost 40 kilos and then out it back on i personally know how hard it is to loose it the money back offer is a good thing i guess so if you dont loose weight at least you dont loose your money anyway else have results from these tablets ???

I too got the brochure in the mail.
I think we all know deep down that if it is too good to be true then we know it is a scam but we so want to believe.
Weight loss is a numbers game if you burn off more than you put in yur mouth you will lose weight.
I have managed to lose 42 kilos and still want to lose more and I thankyou for what has been written here becuase even though I have a method that works - I too was tempted to try the fast fix.

thanks

Have a great day

kdm

>:( i have received the same papers in the mail today, being desperate to loose weight, I have tried 3
other products from this company & NONE have worked so i'm guessing this would be the same. What a shame if only it was as easy as that. I have just read quite a few of these responses & i have screwed up the paperwork & thrown it in the bin.

cheers
katrina

what were they called

Guest wrote:

what were they called

pineapple enzyum

Dear all, it is quite true. what seems too good to be true IS. Not usually, not sometimes, ALWAYS! I too have ordered other products from this 'company' and they made the same exuberant claims, same 'money back guarantee' and delivered ZERO results. the product i tried was called 'CARBO STOP' with white kidney bean extract. i tried it for 2months with no results. when i sent the remaining months worth of capsules back for my money back guarantee i never heard from them again. They have no customer service number, no Australian address, not even a singapore telephone number. it gives only a singapore fax no and a singapore POBox address. the company is International Fullfillment Centres. DO NOT BUY...THEY ARE A SHAM!

There's not a chance I would give out my credit card details to scams like this one! The old saying is "if it sounds too good to be true it probably is". Send $5 cash and ask for 5 pills to trial, I bet you don't get a reply. If there ARE any pills you can bet they are diuretics, "water pills"; and you will quickly put back any weight loss plus some extra when you stop.

Hi there i have just recieved these tablets and started taking them today!
I also recieved a card with australian contact number 001165 6743 3816 and also a email address _[removed]_ I will let you know if they work for me!!

I too have rec'd the promotional material for this product but as I once tried a similair type of product (which definately DID NOT work) from a diferenty named company but from this same address I decided to do some further investigation. A site called www.diet.fraud.com lists some other products from this Company 'Swiss Institute of Fulfilment' & alerts people to the fact that the proceeds from some of these types of purchases may in some cases actually be contributing to funding certain terrorist organizations, which frankly I find particularly alarming! A search on the other ingredient mentioned -Cichorium Intybus reveals it to be a member of the Chicory Family which some consider to be a type of liver tonic, where of course fat amost other things gets processed. A search of Inulin seems to indicate that it is a type of 'fibre' (or coagulating agent?) used by the 'Food industry'. Possibly Dr Francis Defoe, who seems strangely elusive on the net for someone who has witnessed "hundreds of trials" may be able to claim some theraputic benefits the product probably only minute traces of these ingredients anyway. The true 'miracle' of this product is probably more the sucess of these merciless fraudsters to suck us all in yet again. If only I had lost a kilo for every new miracle diet I had been offered over the years...why, its enough to drive a girl to a big fat googey cream cake! Perhaps we could all sue them for false raising our hopes?