The promotional material for Linea 7 diet capsules sounds too good to be true. As with investments, I suspect that if an item is too good to be true, it likely isn't true. However, does anyone know if they work or not? Also, what if any side affects have been noted by different people? Particularly, does it affect blood pressure in a negative way as do many other so-called diet pills?

On January I sent a check to Linea Institute for $36.00 for two bottles
of Linea 7 capsules. To date I have not received the product. I have
tried to call the number given but I get some sex line.

I am aware that this may not be the place for my problem, but if there is
any information you can provide me with I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your support.

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

Linea 7 I too have ordered this new diet pill with the new promotion out. But I can't find any information on it. But I will submit my findings once I try it and I am looking forward to see if it works!!

I have ordered the pills and am on day 5. I have not lostany weight yet. I contacted the number about the problem, and was informed that some people's metabalism was slower than others so to give it the full two weeks before requesting a refund. Lets hope the weight comes off soon!!!

? I got this info in the regular mail and also sent for it. It took three weeks for the check to clear the bank and another 10 days for the product to arrive. It came with a customs label from France and just arrived so I cannot report on results. Will let you know.

I purchased the linea 7 and did not see any results. Just like you, I thought it was too good to be true, however, I purchased them anyway. I am in my third week and I think that I have actually gained weight. It is very frustrating. Once again, I do not recommend anything from that company, the Paris Slimming Institute.

Too good to be true.... There are no reports to verify the statements are true. The 888 telphone number at their Las Vegas resort address rings off the hook with no answer, Be very wary of this product. The guarentee is not worth the paper it is written on. Regretfully we all fall victim to ads such as these. Everyone over weight is looking for a magic pill such as the one promised here.
Lets face it the only real answer is diet and excercise........

I just recieved the info & i was about to order linea 7. After reading the reviews, i think i will wait till someone has positive results. The phone # i have for them is 866-763-3454. I hope this helps.

I tried the product a few weeks ago.. no luck, no wieght loss. I am trying the second bottle now.. will follow up after this week. So far I would say, do not waste your money on this.

I took the pills for seven days and i've waited two weeks and I've actually gained five pounds. How do I get a refund?

I sent payment off 5 weeks but have not received anything yet. Does anyone have the address in Bedford UK?

I just received two bottles of these pills that I didn't order. No invoice. Nothing. Not billed for them. Maybe I just need to throw them in the trash.

I ordered Linea 7 and it took 8 weeks for me to reiceve it. I have been on it for 6 days and have lost 3 pounds. Not what they promised. I bought 4 bottles. I am going to give them all a try. I will let you know if they work. [

I brought a 14 day surply of you capsules and have lost no weight at all. and am very diserpointed . I did not exspect to loose as much as you said but did think I would loose some.

The Number is 1-866-763-3454 but linea did not work for me, good luck