I had got a surgical abortion on april 6 it is now the 17th and i haven't started the bleeding as they said i would. i just want to know if something is wrong. I also don't experiance any abdominal pain or other strange symptoms. Could the procedure have failed? My breast have went back to their regular size now with almost no more leaking.

I have had more than one abortion, and I never bled much either.

MOST women actually do not bleed as much as the doctor tells them, but they must warn you of bleeding because it is normal to bleed.

Hi please let me know if you recieve a response back the samething is happening to me . i had a d/c on april 5th and still no period.

I had a lot of pain! Always on the toilet, and a lot of bleeding. It might have been because of the age of which I had my abortion(14) but I'm not sure. x

can someone pleasee tell me if its normal not to be bleeding AT ALL after my clinical abortion 2 days ago.....i have a feeling it might not have worked...

I had a surgical abortion 2 days ago and have had only very tiny bit of discharge but no bleeding whatso ever..im also very scared iv had a missed pregancy as i was only 6 weeks..i would b so upset if i did my test in 3 weeks time and im still pregnant

None of you need to worry about not bleeding, I don't think. If you are, take a pg test at least 7 days after the procedure and see what happens. Your hormone levels should go down to almost nothing by then.
Bleeding is normal for some, and some women never bleed until their next period. Each person's body responds differently to the procedure.

hi ,I had a surgical abortion yesterday. I had minimal spotting immediately after, ln the recovery room Ihowever nothing since! I hope this is normal :-(

hi every one . i had a surgical abortion yesterday the 22 and i only bleed when they put the goss in you, right after they are done/. after that i haven't bleed since nothing not even drop all i have is very bad nausea and vomitiing which is very normal and is one of the side effects. dont worry 99.9 percent the abortion worked for all of you.

I had an abortion today, was 13 weeks along. Took me an hour to see any blood at all, and only saw that after pushing down on my stomach for a while. Now I see a tiny bit that's watery, when I wipe, but not enough to even make it to a pad. They did another ultrasound before releasing me and I was clean and clear, no clots or anything. From what I've read online tonight, this isn't unusual, so don't worry about it unless you are feeling a lot of pain...that may indicate there's a clot that your body can't get out, according to my nurses today. I'd keep a close eye on your temperature too, until you're sure everything is back to normal. If it starts going up, get checked out to make sure you don't have an infection.

I had an abortion 7 days ago, i only had brown vaginal discharge, then yesterday i got bad cramps and bleeding, it started at around 2pm and eased of again some hrs later, then today back to the vaginal discharge, until 4pm when the cramps came back, worse this time and more bleeding. anyone able to tell me if this is normal. :'(

Hi, I had an abortion 5 days ago..I did not bleed or had pain for the first 4 days, yesterday on my 5th day I started bleeding and today on the 6th day I feel even more pain, the nurse said it was normal, but I still don't understand why I started bleeding 5 days later

i had 1 3 weeks ago an no bleeding but after reading these few post i feel much better now i really hope evrything is ok

HI everyone i had one yesturday. This is my 3rd abortion. My first abortion was when i was 18. My boyfriend at the time and I were too young and not ready to be parents. I had goals and plans to do so much in life. And so i went off to college and graduated four years later. The boyfriend and i didn't work out as we both grew out of love. A year after being home from college i had met a new man. We were together for about 1 year when i got pregnant for a second time. At this point i figured, ok i have a degree, i just got a job and i'm in love...Well that all sounded great until I found out that he already had two children from a previous marriage but was not divorced yet and only had been separated for a year. So needless to say i knew that i couldn't have a future with this man. So again i decided to terminate this pregnancy. Now i'm 31 and had been single for some time. I went on a dating site and met a wonderful man whom lives in another country..(my native country). We got to know each other for about a year. I decided to fly to the motherland to meet him face to face although we already loved each other and would see each other via webcam ever night. On this trip we spontaneously decide to get married right then and there. We begin to do his paperwork so that he can come to this country. A year and a half has now passed since the wedding and still have not lived with my husband and still waiting for his paperwork to go thru. During the second half of my marriage i began to feel lonely and wanting to become sexually active but couldn't because i'm married. During this time i began to go thru a financial dilema as i was laid off my job. I went a bit crazy trying to make ends meet and in the mist of that i started to take some refuge with a "friend". We became sexually active and once again i'm pregnant unexpectedly (i have been using protection). So i felt that i couldn't at age 31 have a baby with the man i'm not married. So yesturday I finaly made the decision at 7 weeks pregnant. This abortion i feel was the worse as i was not completely knocked out and felt everything. I also have been an emotional mess. I feel guilty, i feel like sh*t, and feel that i was wrong in so many different ways. the crazy thing is that i want to be pregnant but by my husband. last night i became very depressed and had thoughts of how things would be if ididn't exsist anymore, and how it would affect my family members. But all i could do last night was cry histerically. The "friend" has been supportive but seems to feel that this has now made us closer....Right now all i want to do is recooperate and go back to finding myself as i feel that i have lost part of me.

Im 21 years old and had a surgical abortion yesterday (Sept 21st) I was just under 7 weeks gone and opted to be lightly sedated during the procedure. I have had no bleeding or spotting and no discharge, I have experienced some very mild cramps...nothing as intense as my usual monthly period pains...the nurse assured me that this was all normal stating that many usually take up to 3 days to see any bleeding. She also said that I should only really worry if I begin to bleed too heavy to the point of changing a sanitary towel every hour, experience large blood clots or develop smelly discharge..other than that you are fine but if you are still worried call the 24hour help line number you are given...they are very friendly and their to help.