i had previous abortion 2 yrs ago.Not done D n C. Took tablet to abort the foetus as per drs advice...bcoz foetus doesnot hve enough growth and heart beat.Now its almost 1 yr that i have been on ttc.Haing regular menstrual cycle and hormone tests are normal.Will i be able to conceive agin

Hi Deepthi,

It can take time to conceive, up to a YEAR is still considered normal.

The abortion should not have affected your fertility.

Remember, it can be your partners problem too.  He may considering having a sperm count done.

Good luck.

should I go for laproscopy inorder to check everything is normal? Bcoz I have taken clomid also but no result.Husbands sperm test has not done

In my opinion, I'd start with your husbands sperm count. It's not invasive and can be done quickly.

I'd suggest you see your ob/gyn for a complete physical and internal exam. It sounds like you've had most of the other tests done but they can review the results.

Hang in there. Good luck.

yes I have done prolactin, thyroid and blood sugar tests .No drs have recommended for other tests.Is there anymore tests that I should go on?.I am going back this month to my home country to do lapproscopy..Thank u soo much for your reply

I think your husband needs to be tested NOW. You've had most of the tests.

He can be the problem.

I have consulted a dr here.They have asked me to go for PCT,I/O test on the day 2 and 3 of my periods.What does this test mean

Useful post? 0 0

A pct test is a "post coital test" to check your cervical mucous.

It can test for poor sperm fertility and possibly your body "fighting" the sperm by creating antibodies.

I'm not sure what an I/O test is. I don't specialize in fertility issues.