i dont need any prolife people even answering me on this question , you wanna debate the subject go somewhere else cause im not hearing it...Anyways I had an abortion a little over a week ago and was told about the side effects but im not sure if they should have lasted this long...i stioll hhave heavy bleeding and bad cramping and nausea...does this seem normal or should it be something to call my doctor about?

ARE you active at all?

I work in an abortion clinic, and we tell women NO heavy lifting, strenuous exercise, or hard work for 1 week.

Have you been working at all? Doing any heavy lifting?

I barely spotted after my abortion, bit some women will have period type bleeding for a week to a week and a half.

I had an abortion 2 weeks ago. And all of a sudden over the past couple days have had a lot of cramping (no bleeding) and my breasts are larger and a little tender. Does this mean I am still pregnant or is this normal?

i had a sergical about almost a week ago and im bleeding and cramping as well and the breast are still tender and sore. im wondering if they go back to the same sizoe or if they stay that way, which is ggod for me , but seriouly, i'm wondering the same thing . good luck girl :-D

I read somewhere that it can last up to 5 weeks, the bleeding! %-)

And breasts should get smaller back to normal size.

Hello, Well im 29 and my first abortion was over 7 months ago, at that time i didnt know how it was and read many different stories about surgical abortion but at the same time i had to do it, it went good i didnt feel any discomfort or pain, the first day right after the procedure all i had was a little bit of cramping i slept all day and didnt have much appetite but i did not bleed, now about a week ago i had to have another one but this time it was because of serious health issues i did not wanted to have it done but it was myonly option, now with this one as well as the other one it went good, it was surgical and im still having cramping and abd. pain, ive have throwing up twice and im still bleeding well lets say spotting a little not much, but the whole vomiting thing is kind of bothering me, i know they said that after an abortion if you do a pregnancy test it might still come out + but now im starting to worry. Does anyone know what to do in this case? Im not sure!

heyy. i had a surgery abroution 2 nweeks ago.and got the injection that lasts 3 months stright after for compersion. spell bit off sorry!!
i stopped bleeding 2 days after and keep starting an stop bleedinbg every couple off days i have also lots quite few clots. my back is in so much pain an so are my breasts. i still fell like i cant proberely fell my tummy like i did before if u understand tht movements and stuff.
and i was wondering if this normal??????? can anyone help?????????? 

thanks

I've had abortion almost two weeks ago Monday. I'm still bleeding at time very light just spotting and sometimes very heavy and very bad cramps. Pain medicine don't even work for me. Everything esle went back to normal far as my craving. These cramps are the worst. And I felt everything in my abortion procedure even though it was only about 2mintues it was really painful. I guess everything is different for everyone. I just can't wait to stop bleeding

Omg I feel the same way my backaches a lot and I'm feeling movements still and I had a abortion 7 days ago and I had a surgical abortion at 11 weeks turning 12 weeks and I'm worried... I need help please can someone relate to this as well.