well me and my husband are trying to have a baby and we want to know when is the best time to get pregnent i tryed the ovulation test but i di no good i have tryed looking on the net for help have gotten none i dont know what eles to do i went off my period 7 day ago if thats helps any im just realy about to give up on it but i dont want to do that so plz somone tell me what to do !

Hi, please reply with some info on your cycle, how long they normally are - 28 days, 30 days, etc. Since I dont know how long your cycle usually is I can only help by explaing it this way...

You should ovulate approximately 14 days before you start your next period, so if your cycles are pretty regular and you know the date that your next period should start, count back 14 days from that day and thats about your O date! Now.... your most fertile time will actually be the 4 days before that date till one day after that date. An egg lives between 12 and 24 hours. Its most helpful to have sperm already waiting in the fallopian tube at the time the egg is released since the egg doesnt live very long. Thats why your 'fertile' days prior to actual ovulation day is important to understand!

Let me know if I can possibly help with anything else!!

Much luck, and dont give up.... :)