HI! I need help coz I'm very very confused my last period was 18-20 th of January. i Had sex with my british boyfriend January 21-24 then i had sex with my asian ex January 27 and February 1.then wiyh my boyfriend 10th and 11th february. I am 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant and i dont know who's the father. please help me. I'm so stressed.

Hi Guest,

You normally won't ovulate until between days 11-16 of your cycle.  Sperm can remain viable for about 5 days - max.  The egg, 48 hours after ovulation - max.

You had sex with the British guy on days 3-6 of your cycle.  If you ovulate early, on day 11, then there is a chance of pregnancy.  I think it is unlikely that he is the father however. 

You had sex with your ex on days 9 and 14.  The timing was near perfect.  He is MOST likely the father.  A DNA test can confirm.