I am really not proud of myself and have honestly never done this before but I really need help on this. I had sex with 2 different men 10 days apart. The first man on the 7th of April and the second on the 17th. The first man pulled out before he came which I know is not 100%. Now I have found out I'm a pregnant and don't know who the dad is. My last period started 28th of March and lasted 6 days. Who is more likely to be the dad. Any help on this would be greatly apreciated.I am extremely stressed out

Hi Val,

With a period starting on March 28 you'd be expected to ovulate between April 8 and 13 - if you have a normal 28 day cycle.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days - max.  The egg can survive up to about 48 hours - max.

Time wise, the first guy is most likely to be the father.  Odds are that the 2nd guy was too late.

A DNA test can confirm.  Hope it helps.

My period before that was on the 4th of March so got them 24 days after that on the 28th can't remember the one before that. I was really hoping the 2nd one was more likely. I am so ashamed.

Also dan would an early Scan give me more of an idea?

Not really on the scan. Ultrasound dates are estimates. You know when your last period started and that's usually the best date.

A shorter cycle would mean you'd likely ovulate even earlier - we can't know for sure, no one can, after the fact as to when exactly you ovulated.

It still works out for guy #1, sorry.

There are "non-invasive" blood tests to determine the babies paternity. You'd need to be at least 9 weeks along in most cases to test.

Hope it helps.