My LMP started on 27/12/2017 and ended on 29th. I had sex with my husband on 11 January 2018 and had sex with someone else on 12th. He didn't ejaculate inside me. I again had sex with my husband on 13 - 17th. I'm not so sure about my cycle but think it is 30 days. I went for scan on the 11th of Feb 2018 and results showed 6 weeks. And EDD is on 10/10/2018. I'm so worried. Please advise me.

looking at ovulation calculator, your fertile time was between the 7th - 12th Jan. So if ovulation occurred on time then it was most likely your husband that shot the baby making cum load into your fertile p***y. However if Ovulation was late it could be a sperm from either man's cum load that fertilized your waiting egg.

If my cycle is 34 days, who could have shot the baby. Because when I count back 366 days it gives me 18th. Please help me I'm worried.

Health Guru
With it being so close to ovulation when you had sex with both guys even though guy to never ejaculated inside it could still be possible that sperm may of been present in his precum. The dates you was given at the scan of 6 weeks would just be based on size so may not be exact, the edd date you have been given would be based on a 34 day cycle.
The only way you would know for sure is with a DNA test after the birth.

So that means scan does is not accurate? And if it 18th, and I slept with the guy on 11th, is it out of fertility days? Can u please let me know the capability of the sperm on the first day and that on the day before and on ovulation day.

Health Guru
Scan dates that are given are only estimated dates like the estimated date of delivery, I don't see how you get the 18 as your fertile day because that would then make your cycle 36 days. Do you know the dates of you last 3 periods?
Sperm can survive for up to 5 days inside the female reproduction system waiting for the egg to be released, once the egg is released it has 24 hours to be fertilised before it dies.

Please let me know the mobility of the sperm on the first day and that on the 5th day and ovulation day. Which can be more speedy than the other?

Health Guru
I don't understand what you mean by mobility of sperm?

I mean which sperm moves faster to fertilize the egg. The sperm on the first day or the one on the fifth day or the day of ovulation. Which one reaches the egg first?

Health Guru
It wouldn't matter whether he ejaculated in you 5 days before or on the day of ovulation it's a case of the strongest sperm of the lot fertilizing the egg.

Can i be in my fertile days when i have low sex libido and so dry?

Can i be in my fertile days when i have low sex libido and so dry? And did have org.

Health Guru
As long as your having a monthly cycle then your going to have a fertile time whether you have a low sex libido or not!

U really made me so worried. Today i went for another scan today and it said 7 weeks and 6 days. And edd is 04/10/2018. So if I take this one, please help me know the real father.

Health Guru
As I have said those dates are only estimated and considering you had sex on two consecutive days it's impossible to say 100% without doing a DNA test, even a medical professional would tell you that.