I am 8 weeks pregnant and trying to figure out which guy is more likely to be the father or around what day i git pregnant...my last period was jun 2. I had protected sex with someone on june 5th. But had unprotected sex with my boyfriend most of the month of june which guy would be more likely to be the father

Hi Rosaura,

Did your period START or END on June 2?

If it started, then it would be UNLIKELY that the you'd get pregnant having sex on June 5 with "someone."  You normally won't ovulate until between days 11 and 16 of your cycle, day 1 is when it starts.

Sperm can survive about 5 days.

You don't get pregnant immediately.  When you conceived exactly is impossible to say.  It can be up to 5 days or so after you had sex.

It doesn't look like "someone" is the father but let us know about the period.

My period started on the 2nd and ended on the 8th or ninth but my bboyfriend and I had unprotected sex pretty much all month and he ejaculated inside of me I only had sex with "someone" on june 5th and it was protected as of now I'm about 8weeks

Odds STRONGLY favor it being your boyfriends. It would be very unlikely for you to get pregnant having sex on day 3 of your cycle. It would be very early for ovulation.

Only a DNA test can confirm.

Ok thank you. This is my first pregnancy and I've been trying to read about it and its very hard fir me to understand everything I really appreciate this help. But it is true only the DNA test will tell. I tried tracking dates of conception the results were 12-20 but then again that is just amd estimated time frame

I agree with your calculations. I'd expect you to have ovulated between June 13 and 18. You could be fertile until the 20th. Conception probably took places a few days after you had sex.

I'm comfortable saying it's your boyfriends but you'd still need a DNA test to confirm.

I went to the Dr. and I'm ten weeks now the chart shows I concieved around the 16 does that mean that's when I ggot pregnant?

It's an estimate Rosaura.  Nobody can tell you exactly when you conceived.  It likely would be within about 5 days or so.

I know this is kind of irrelevant but is it normal to spot I have been spotting all day dk if u should go to the emergency or not?

Spotting during the first trimester is normal Rosaura. If it becomes severe or you have heavy cramping then seek emergency medical attention.

Let your ob/gyn know about it though.