Hi I've been stressing out over this so much I've hardly got any sleep! I was wondering if somebody help me I am due 15th of July 2015 and by online calculators I have been giving a conception date of around 16-22 October I was just wondering if it were possible for me to have gotten pregnant with sex on 24-26 of September I slept with my ex partner then and he was very abusive to me I left him at the end of September and started a new relationship with a lovely guy mid October I haven't mentioned my concerns to my current partner should I??

Hi Confused,

Using your due date of 15 July 2015 give us your LMP of 8 October 2014.  You normally would ovulate between about days 11-16 of your cycle so 19-24 October.

It is unlikely they are off by almost a month.

Hope it helps.  Good luck.

This is embarrassing but b4 my period January 21st i had sex with my ex after two weeks i had sex with my boyfriend February 4 and my due date is October 29 and i feel like its my boyfriend but then i dont no i need help please