Ok me & my current boyfriend were separated I was with a guy in sept. Last day I slept with him was Oct.3 rd(he finished in me each time) then I got a period on Oct.10 th heavy flow but it did seem a day short maybe ok then I got back with my boyfriend & slept with him(pull out method) Oct. 24-26 after that no sex then missed my period on Nov.10 positive home test by Nov.14 here is a Lil bit more detail I had a ultrasound & it said I was 6 wks 5 days (dating pregnancy) not from LMP which put me 5 days ahead for my boyfriend but 2 wks behind for the other guy please help me figure this out!

Hi Luvbug,

When did you have sex before Oct. 3?

If it was your period on Oct. 10, you wouldn't have been pregnant before that.  October 24-26 would be days 14-16 of your cycle - you'd be at/near peak fertility.  The pull out method is very unreliable.

Did you test before Nov 14?  It takes AT LEAST two weeks before the tests become reliable.

When was the ultrasound?

It would of just been around the 30 th of sept. & no first test I took was on Nov.14 th & my ultrasound was on Dec.5 th my period pretty heavy so I don't think it was implantation. I think it is my boyfriend but he just swear he pulled out successfully every time so im just getting anxiety from it all thank you so much for helping me!

The ultrasound date works out to about October 19. About a week difference is still within "tolerance" between LMP and US.

I think it is your boyfriend too. It does not sound like implantation if it was very heavy. Again, the pull out method is NOT reliable.

Did you ever have sex twice in a row?

I still will probably have to do a DNA unfortunately & yes we slept together back to back due to being separated even if it were they other guy my baby would be developing 2 weeks behind so would you say 50℅ chance either way

Don't focus on the ultrasound dates. They are subject to interpretation by the technician.

A DNA test will be needed.

By twice in a row I meant, sex, he pulls out and finishes, then puts his penis in again?