I'm now 8 days delayed and experiencing lower abdomen cramps. Last month before my regular flow i had 3 days spotting from brown to pinkish color, which starts nov. 17 (monday) and lasted on nov. 19 wednsday night, followed by regular flow the next day that lasted for 7 days. So i assume that nov. 20 is my first day last month and should expecting my period 20 also of this month. unitl now still no period. i had my PT last dec. 23 and got a negative result. im confuse. please help.

You can only get pregnant if sperm enters your vagina at a fertile time. You haven't stated how and when that might have happened. My assumption from what you have said is that your cycle is 30-day. Assuming that you ovulated 6 Dec then your period would have probably been due 20 Dec. You then could have been fertile 1-6 Dec, and a negative result on 23 Dec would likely be accurate. It may be that you have missed a period, or that your period is late. A late period could indicate you ovulated later, and so your fertile period could be at a later time.

well, got my period last 27 and my, got a dysmenorrhea like hell! thank you for the reply! got now more info! :)

Pleased to help