Hi I am new to this, Am hoping you can give me your opinion as I am very confused which is making me worry. I have been trying to conceive since August 2014 last month I decided to buy clear blue ovulation kit. I am very regular 28 day cycle so was very surprised to find I ovulated day 21 - 27th Feb, 8 days before my next period was due to start. I had intercourse the day before ovulation the day of ovulation & a few days following ovulation. I was due my period on March the 6th, just before the 6th I started getting cramps in my lower stomach & back. Not very bad more uncomfortable & my chest was very tender. It is now the 11th of March with no sign of a period ( was due the 6th ) this is very unusual for me. I have done a test this morning and was negative - I was thinking could this because I only ovulated on the 21st. I have rang my Doctor as I am still crampy & my chest is very sore - She advised me if I haven't got a positive by the weekend to go to the Doctors first thing Monday. So as it stands I am 5 days late - with no sign of period coming - Crampy & sore chest. Could I be pregnant & if so why am I still getting a negative. Is it possible to get pregnant so late into my cycle? Please tell me your opinions as I am in limbo & am worrying Thank you in advance X

It might be to early to tell wait about another week or two and take another one

Thanks for your reply - I am now 8 days late so am hoping X
Afraid to do a test & get a negative - Will hold out for another few days :)