my last menstruation was april 23 and i have my unprotective sex last may11...am i safe already?pls help me..here are my pervious mens dec 11 jan 9 feb 4 march 4 march 30 and april 23...tnx

It would seem that you are probably safe, but your periods are irregular, and so we cannot be certain. Thank you for providing the dates:

• Dec 11 to Jan 9 = 29 days - ovulation CD 16
  • Jan 9 to Feb 4 = 26 days - ovulation CD 13
  • Feb 4 to March 4 = 28 days - ovulation CD 15
  • March 4 March 30 = 26 days - ovulation CD 13
  • March 30 to April 23 = 24 days - ovulation CD 11

If your current cycle is within the 24-29 days you would be safe; however if it is 32 days, you would not (ovulation Cycle Day 19).

The critical time is not how many days after your last period, but how many days before your next period. That is because your period arrives a fortnight after you ovulate (assuming you're not pregnant), and you are fertile on the day you ovulate and for about 5 days previous.

I hope this helps.

thanks for the infortion.....last may 144 i took marvelo pills because im worried if im not safe that time...I took 2pills every night...is this can help to prevent unwanted pregnancy?

thanks for the info....last may 14 i took 2 pills every night because im worried and not sure if im safe or not..is it can help to prevent unwanted pregnancy?

Marvelon is a contraceptive pill which should be taken for 7 days (1 pill a day) before considered effective. It may or may not have any effect in your case because of the way it works (I can explain that later), but should not be harmful. Double the dose (you say you are taking 2 pills rather than one) may make you feel ill, but probably not do any harm (except to your finances!).
Where are you from? Some countries have slightly different regimes for the tablets.

im here in kuwait....what should i do?in order to prevent the unwanted pregnancy....i got operated in my left ovary last 2011 because i have cyst and they remove it..and i only have right ovary.. is this still a big chance to get pregnant in my case?im thinking to much about my case.do i need to stop the pills?because it has nothing to do with me..pls give me advice...thanks

I am not aware of a different pill regime in Kuwait. I don't think there is anything you can safely do to now to prevent pregnancy. I would think that pregnancy would have happened by now if it were going to, but I doubt it very much. I think the chances are very low.
Only one ovary doesn't in itself affect fertility.
Regarding the pills, they are Birth Control for the sexually active. You haven't said much about your situation, so I hesitate to say stop without more information, although my initial thought is it is possibly best to stop. If you prefer to give the more information privately, please do do.
Are you still sexually active? Or was this a one-off occasion?
What were the circumstances? What are the cultural/religious implications?
What exactly do you mean by "it has nothing to do with me"?

yea i put it private already...im just worried about my situation or proper to say im confused if im pregnant or what...but as what u have said chances are very low...well its good to hear that...im working here in kuwait as a nanny and its very hard foe me to get pregnant here..that is why i need your help for me to know whats going on..i can say i have sex only once a month in my day off..i have my boyfriend here..and thats what happen..i have unprotective sex last may 11 because i thought im safe already... but until now i dont have mens yet....maybe its because im stressfull thinking about this and it can affect my menstruation.....pls give more clear view about my situation.....thank u very much

"yea i put it private already" I haven't received a private message from you yet.

"u have said chances are very low" yes they are.

"im working here in kuwait as a nanny" so you are not Kuwaiti? where are you from?

"i can say i have sex only once a month in my day off" So BC is a good idea to consider, but will not protect against STIs.

"i have my boyfriend here" Where is he from? Is he Kuwaiti? How would he react if you were pregnant?

"i have unprotective sex last may 11 because i thought im safe already" Why did you think that? What do you normally do?

"im stressfull thinking about this and it can affect my menstruation" That is true, but also more likely your hormone pills have had an effect. I think you should stop taking the pills now, and your period might come. But don't have sex as you will not know when you will next ovulate.

Remember, anytime you have sex there is the potential for pregnancy.

I hope this helps. I may not have understood all you meant. Feel free to ask again.

pls accept my request i cant send you message...i dont know why...thanks

I have accepted. You are in my friends list.
Send a brief testing message, and tell me here you have done so.

Write your reply here...there is no message option in your profile.yes u are in ny friendlist but there is no option to send you a message..

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Don't give out you email in public. You must stay safe online. I'll try and message you, then try and reply to that.

I have sent you a test message

Write your reply here...yes i receive your message but when i give reply it doesnt work..