The last time I had my period was December 8th - December 13th. I had sex with one man on January 1st without protection and I am not sure if he did cum or not. I had sex with another man, unprotected again on January 3rd, twice. The first time felt amazing, but the second time we had sex, i had a lot of pain and discomfort and we needed to stop. He did not cum either times. After I went home and went to the bathroom I noticed bright red blood on the toilet paper coming out of my vagina although there was very little so I didn't think anything of it. The next morning when I went to the bathroom I noticed some brown discharge coming out of my vagina, but it was very light so I just assumed it was the start of my period. The next day it had not changed and it was very light, which is not the way my normal period is.. Or anyone's period. And then it stopped in the afternoon. I then had sex with the same man as I did on January 3rd, two days later (January 5th), which was unprotected again and i didn't have any discomfort or anything, but now today (January 6th) I have the same brown discharge again and I am very worried something is wrong. Does anyone know what is going on with me or suggestions as towards what I should do?

All women must remember their vaginas are very sensitive and it doesn't take too much to damage them. Sounds to me that you may have a cut or a scrap inside somewhere. If you were pregnant you would yet be seeing signs of it. I would suggest that you avoid sex for the next week as to give your walls time to fully heal. Also a man doesn't need to cum in order to get a woman pregnant his pre-cum is more potent, the male body starts to release that upon arousal. It's designed to clean the males urethra of bacteria that could kill the sperm.