Hi everyone, I'm 16 years old and I haven't had any sexual intercourse at all!! But I've noticed this white small bumb on the left of my clitores and it's very sensitive, it doesn't hurt at all when I touch it. Yes I have Masterbated but thats all no Intercourse with a male or had somebody touch me down there and Am scared this white bumb is STD OR HERPES. It would really help me if I could get an answer,Thank you.

Health Guru
Hi so you haven't had intercourse or had a guy or girl go down on you or singer you or anything right?

Health Guru
That was supposed to be finger you lol

Yes I haven't had any Sex Intercourse with any body! I've only masterbated and thats it. Yet I don't know why I have this white
Bump.

Health Guru
Hi its hardly going to be an STD or anything like that as you have had no sexual contact, its more likely it's a sebaceous cyst, and despite sometimes being painful, they aren't really a big deal.
You can squeeze it and see if it will pop like a normal spot or you can try putting a hot as you can bare wash cloth on it and holding it there for 10 to 15 minutes and it will help bring it to a head and reabsorb into the body :-)

Thank you so much!! I can be relieved that it isn't Std or herpes. Still Should I go see a doctor ?

Health Guru
That's upto you if you do or not or you can just Google it and find how to treat it :-)
your welcome if you need more help just ask