long story short, it has been two days after I had sex w/ my partner and i noticed little bumps on parts of my penis head. they started as red bumps. so far nothing on the external areas of my skin.... yet. they turned into what looks like little pimples... it does not hurt when i urinate.. yet. it appears that it is slowly spreading, but not quickly...? it is irritating and itchy at times, but not intolerable. i had used a condom, but did have unprotected oral sex. i am unfortuately not able to see a doctor about this matter for about a week. I'm nervous about this... any ideas? yes, i know i need to see a doctor and i will, but due to circumstances, i am unable to for a bit...

please help i have something similar.
i am 16 and engaged in unprotected sex with my girlfriend a week ago. The morning after we had sex i noticed a sore on the head of my penis it healed in 3 days but is still red in the area where it was.And now i have noticed some tiny white dots about 1mm in diamter on the underside of my shaft when the foreskin is retracted. There is also a couple on the top of my shaft at the base. They are tiny and dont pretrude from the skin.I am really worried but my girlfriend assures me shes clean and she has had no abnormalities since we had sex. Should i see a doctor or am i being paranoid?someone help please.
Thanks in advance

here's an answer from another site:

Date: 3/22/2004 3:56:13 AM
Subject: Spots - Perhaps Petechiae?
Name: Kid

While I whol heartedly concur that the best source of advice on this subject is to promptly consult a urologist, one possibility is something called "petechiae".

The only time I had them (and that was only for a day or two) was when I first started using a VED - vacuum pump for the penis. Too much pumping, the instruction manual explained, could result in petechiae (little red dots) appearing on the surface of the penile skin. My understanding was that they were the result of very tiny blood vessels being aggravated or popped, resulting in tiny, pencil point size dots. They were harmless, but nonetheless, a visual indicator of what was happening below the surface.

By any chance were using a VED or "over-using" your penis in some way?

Get thee to a doctor.

Kid

_________________________________________________________

does this sound a tad more logical?

I had similar problem took care of it with yeast infection cream need to use it constanly for at least 2 weeks

okay as this may sound im 13 and I've never been sexually active but yet i have this red rash on the tip of my penis and after i pee it burns for about half an hour and im just going through puberty and to shy to talk to anyone what should i do?

I can't hardly thank you, for putting your wisdom in this post. Your post took loads of pressure from my head, since i was gonna go crazy if had not find any answers.

I am soldier in iraq, and recently I noticed these tiny, small bumps on the head of my penis. they are not even that visible when non-erect, but erect you can see them small red spots all over the head. I spent two days searching for answers online related to STD. Your post makes so much sense because we recently got internet hooked up in our rooms. and I spend numerous hours online looking/downloading porn. so yes it all makes sense now since these bumps appeared 2 days after I masturbated 5 times in a row in one night.

Thank you woooooh now i can take a breather...

Please do let me know if i need to apply anything, or these bumps will go away with time?

Found out what thsi cud be, there is a male version of thrush, more generally called Balantis, if u google it u can see some nasty pics, but here a \re a few mild case in the pics, which is what I think I have, because my GF also found out after we recently had sex she has thrush at the mo. I tink it goes away untreated, but takes longer

I thought i was the only one with this problem.....because i even had these small bumps under my bell head way before i start having sex

This is what i found it helped me alot hopefully itll help you as well

What causes balanitis?

Balanitis most often occurs in men and boys who have not been circumcised (had their foreskin surgically removed), and who have poor hygiene. Inflammation can occur if the sensitive skin under the foreskin is not washed regularly, allowing sweat, debris, dead skin and bacteria to collect under the foreskin and cause irritation. The presence of tight foreskin may make it difficult to keep this area clean and can lead to irritation by a foul-smelling substance (smegma) that can accumulate under the foreskin.

Other causes of balanitis may include:

Dermatitis/Allergy: Dermatitis is an inflammation of the skin, often caused by an irritating substance or a contact allergy. Sensitivity to chemicals in certain products -- such as soaps, detergents, perfumes and spermicides -- can cause an allergic reaction, including irritation, itching, and a rash.
Infection: Infection with the yeast candida albicans (thrush) can result in an itchy, spotty rash. Certain sexually transmitted diseases -- including gonorrhea, herpes and syphilis -- can produce symptoms of balanitis.
In addition, men with diabetes are at greater risk for balanitis. Glucose (sugar) in the urine that is trapped under the foreskin serves as a breeding ground for bacteria.

ok. read all the posts, nothing specific pertains to my situation. I do have few, and i stress, FEW small red-like bumps on the underside of the head of the penis(on top but on the underneath of the head. you know what i mean.) these bumps are only visable when erect(sometimes they aren't there) otherwise the coloration and texture is normal from what i can tell..no burning when i urinate, no itching, nothing out of the ordinary except the look. I thought it was genital warts, but from what i can tell most cases of genital warts i have encountered on the internet are shown when the penis is flacid(and that isn't the case for myself). not to mention i do have this : "Genital warts are soft, moist, or flesh colored and appear on the scrotum or penis. Genital Warts appear in clusters that resemble cauliflower-like bumps"

What is strange from my point of view is that, i cant have genital warts on ONLY the underneath of the head of the penis, the actual penis-head would have warts too, right?

I'm worried i have that disease(where you hear about something, have a slight symptom, and think i have the disease or virus after doing research -- like being paranoid but its an actual disorder. idk <-- is it that, or is do you think i actually have something?

i have the same problem as you, i am not sexually active yet and there have been many small red bumps under the head, im not circumcised but i still keep it fairly clean and it feels sensitive if i touch the bumps. will they go away and how can i aid this?

..my penis gets bruised as well after unprotected sex with my girlfriend, i know she's clean so i'm not worried. Must be from the hard pumping anyway it heals after a few days and it's back to normal.

Posted: 04/28/08 - 17:35 Post subject: is it anything at all?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

think this is what you mean..seems harmless enough =0, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_papillaris_genitalis

I don't seem to see anything that describes what my problem is, I'm 14 and npt sexually active, circumcised and i have small red bumbs on the head of my penis. There aren't alot but its enough to get me worried, I have had them for awhile and they don't seem to be going away. I take a shower every morning and keep it clean but they still won't go away. There is no burning after or while I urinate I don't think it's an STD, but I would just like to know what it is and if I need to be worried or not.

i have had the same thing... although i have almost 20 of these small (about a mm in diameter) red bumps... very recently i have had one get larger and it now appears to resemble a pimple with a white head... i dont think its genetal warts ive never been sexually active but the new one hurts to touch... what should i do?