Hi im(F) 15 years old ive been with my boyfriend(M) for a year now. we have been sexually active for about a year too. At first we used protection & then we stoped & started having intercourse with out protection. :/ Latley ive been watching alot of stuff bout STDS on the tv and stuff & we have been noticing weird stuff on our boddy.

on me ive knoticed
piimples on my vagina and when i pop them its like puss. but ive found like 4 but at the top not were my lips are but ive had some on the lips too.
& ive been getting wierd bumbs that really hurt but cant pop it doesnt look like a pimple it looks like a bumb and its like a diff color.
and then like i picked at it and it started turning like a wierd ruff skin?

& i get like alot of wierd fluids. come out all the time like sometimes ill think omg i started my perido but it would be just wierd whiteish color and alot.

also it was wierd one time i sitting down naked (i was under the influence like i smoked weed so i was fadded) and some times i get like hot flashes i guess u cans say i dont know but like wierd white liquid with chunks of something coming out? it was reallllyyyyy wierd it kinda looked like cum kinda? but that happend a long time ago and it never happend again that was just like a one time thing.

well on my boyfriend he isnt circumsized and like
i honestly dont know how many girls he's had sex with but i got 5 girls out of him & i guess with like 3 he used no protection with & i know alot of girls have sucked his penis.

well i knotice he was llike little little pimples under on the other side of the pienis nd its like 4 or 3? and like by his pubes it looks like he has some bumbs but i think thats because he shaved but not the ones under his penis

and he has alot of blisters on his hands and
now it looks like he's getting a cold sore?

oh & i have a lil bumb on my lip like it looks like a black head or something but it doesnt look popable idk its wierd.

can any one pease help me with something please im wayyyyy scarrred to tell me mom :-( %-) 8-|

well i think u and ur bf should go get tested 2gether... it sounds like both u guyz have herpes and that would never go away.. u can take meds 4 it it would stop the bumbs from comin up... but when u stress out or thing like that the will come right back out... u also can have sex with some1 esle and not give it 2 them... now on the white liquid that looks like cum u should deff get that tested becuz that isnt normal.. talk 2 ur mother about it i have a std and im only 16 and dont know who i got it from.. and my mother was the 1st person i told i have a boyfriend and i know he doesnt have an std becuz be4 we had sex he should me his test.. i found out after that i had an std and im scared 2 tell him now becuz i reaaly like him and im scares he will leave me... so the best thing i can tell u is be careful and get tested be4 itz 2 late gurl... good luck wit everythin

definitelty tell your mom. she would be there to comfort you. pimples and white heads sound like herpes. i heard a lot of different theories about hpv. i heard they dont go away but then i hear after a year they go away. And they say its an 100% proven fact that the hpv virus (herpes) goes away on its own. definitely go to the doctors to get checked up before things get worse or before you guys spread it to anyone else.

HPV is not herpes, so please make sure that you are clear on that. HPV is genital warts and it looks different from herpes, which is known as HSV. Please do tell your mom though. She can help!

HPV is Human Papilloma Virus. There are 100s of different strans of the virus that can cause many S affectou do now mayTDs. Not just one. You should get yourself checked and educate yourself for your own good but for the health of your partner and/or future partner/s. Also, what you do now may affect any future plans on having children.

Hi I got a man and he had sex with 2 lady's no condoms and I suck his penis and I.got bumps and lumps on my lip it so sore