About a month ago i found a bumb on the left side of my vagina. it's colorless but when I touch it, it feels like there's a ball inside of it. It doesn't hurt unless I touch it. It went away after about a week and a half. Then the other night I found another one but it was on the far right side of my vagina, almost on my thigh. It had to have shown up recently, no more than 24 hours before I had discovered it. I don't know what it is and I'm really nervous for what it might be. I haven't made an appointment with a doctor because I'm really embarrassed. I've had 3 sexual partners but I've used a condom with all of them but I've had the same sexual partner for the last 8 months and I've never had them before. Please help me!?

Hey it could be an ingrown hair or a boil (gross I know) I get them quite a bit it also could be a sweat pimple (yes we can get them ANYWHERE we sweat) If it went away that is probably what it is I use penaten cream and it usually takes care of it also if you are very worried about it you could also get it checked out but I have hurt bumps that hurt are a good thing its the ones that don't we need to be worried about . :)