Much to my embarrassment I have extremely painful white colored blisters/sores on my Labia Minora.  The sores actually look exactly like cold sores but just on my vagina....It's extremely painful & hurts when I pee. But the act of peeing doesn't hurt--its the acid from the pee going on the sores that causes me discomfort. It's on the very backside of my Labia minora and now I have about 3 white sores.One on each side of my labia minora (on the very edge of it closest to my butt). Let me make myself clear by saying there are no other sores other than on my labia minora...none on my skin and none in-between my vulva and butt).  

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for 9 months exclusively. We've been faithful and usually have unprotected sex. He is my husband to be (as of next year) so I'm not concerned about that part. 

The first thing I thought it was herpes but I've been to the gyno and she said it doesn't look like it. I still got tested for such and I will get my results in next week. Do you think it's herpes simplex 1? (the kind you can get in your mouth and most ppl have etc...) Although HSV1 usually prefers to be oral there is a chance it can be genital i think?

Anyway--My labia minora is swollen and so so painful. I thought the pain would subside but the sores only seem to have gotten worse and now its just horrible if I touch it. (which i dont--the only time is when I put my jelly on that is supposedly suppose to help numb it)

I also have a clear thin white-ish color discharge. But I presume it's because I got my Depo shot 3 days ago and it usually replaces my blood spotting with the odorless discharge. I obviously don't have  a UTI because the act of peeing doesn't hurt but I am not so quick to rule out yeast infection. I just don't know...honestly I don't think its a yeast infection because it doesn't cause those white sores. 

I've was previously wearing panty liners for quite sometime--months and months actually because I went on depo (the shot birth control) back in March (it's now August) and I've been spotting every day since. That's not so fun.. But i hear panty liners can really irritate your vulva--perhaps it can be that I extremely irritated it?

I'm extremely worried that it's HSV2. But I've always been a safe sex practicer and my gyno said it didn't look like it. But the more I read, I get more and more concerned. 

any one else experience this? What are your results? Or any advice??

thanks all. 

did you notice a tingling sensation in that area prior to sores appering.

Not that I re-call. It all happened so quickly. The only tingling sensation was minor itching before because I was still spotting before the pain got so severe. When a drop of blood would seep out I felt the need to wipe it so it tingled a little and I felt the need to itch it because the blood was dripping.

Update: My pain is unreal still. Feels dry because I have two sores on each side of my labia minora still and they still look like cold sores. My lymph nodes are swollen near my vagina. (very sore to when put pressure on it) I have a slight fever as well.

I think i may have a viral infection of some sort.
Still waiting on the cultures to be ready of my herpes test. :(

Did you ever receive your results? I'm having the same symptoms except for fever. I see my OB/GYN tomorrow. I'm 6 weeks post partum

what does blisters in the labia minora and an odorless puzz wd a burning sensation when urinating signifies? it also has a little back pains, i had experienced this blisters back on my younger days, days when i still dont have sex, now it is becoming worse.

I am experiencing the same symptoms. Did you find out what the issue was.

Did u find out what it was?

i have the same thing going on.. on my right side.. it itches and burns kinda when i pee. it just showed up outta nowhere.. so i have no clue whats going on. im 26 weeks pregnant so its kinda freaky.. the dr didnt say anything about stds or anything when i went.. so idk if it could be or not.. it hurts when i wipe to. and i also have ALOT of white-ish discharge. I only have one spot though..

Did you ever find out whats going on? I have the exact same thing so went in today and was positive for a bladder/bacteria infection plus a yeast infection but she also tested me for herpes which I will find out in a few days. I pray thats its not that and just some type of bacteria infection!

Did you find out what it was?

The same exact thing happened to me and it turned out to be Herpes 1 on the vaginal area. My fiancé and I have been having unprotected sex for a year and have literally been with each other every day for a year so cheating is out of the question. Also we both got tested when we first got together and everything came back negative. I still have no answers as to how this happened and it is so upsetting and confusing. I'm thinking maybe from contaminated razors from wherever they were manufactured maybe because it only appeared after I shaved with a new razor and if I got it from my partner it would have happened a year ago not just now. Any ideas?

Did you find out what it is yet ? ... I also have exactly the same thing and it happened after shaving with a new blade I'm hoping it's just a razor burn

i think i have the same thingg . youu kno what  was . really like to know . please & thankk youu 

Hey, I am a medical student so I've learned quite a bit about infections, and that sure sounds like herpes. Herpes lesions are clusters of clearish/whitish blisters that appear on the mucosa. Although classically oral herpes are type 1 and genital herpes are type 2, nowadays with the prevalence of oral sex and such it can be either or. It doesn't matter because treatment is the same either way. To the person above who said that cheating was out of the question, the thing about herpes that makes it such a problem is it is truly a lifelong disease because it "hides" or stays latent in your body and can reappear at any time. Generally it appears during periods of emotional or physical stress. You or your partner might have contracted it before you were together, never noticed or never had lesions, and it's now choosing to appear at this time. Anyway, you can ask your doctor for a prescription of Acylocivir or Vanacyclovir, and use over the counter ointments for pain relief. It is very important to not have sexual encounters at all while you have an active outbreak. Not only can you pass the disease on to your partner, it is also MUCH easier to contact HIV from someone while you have a lesion. So, no sex while you have a lesion. Good luck! 

if you have it and get it treated and it goes away. weeks after they are gone can you and your partner have sex and he cant get it ? if its treated ?