Locked New Topic Followed by 1 people

Ok, i am 20 years old now and this problem dates all the way back to my first sexual encounter when i was 15! I dated a girl who had somewhat of a "dirty" Repuatation. A few months after we parted ways i started noticing these little white puss/liquid filled pimples on my penis and scrotum. i was so mortified i did not know what to do, so i did what any kid would do and popped them. As the years went on this problem never went away, if anything it has just gotten worse. Now heres what i am confused about...I have read up a lot on herpes and i am positive for a lot of the symptoms (Ex. Liquid filled bumps, itching, burning, i also sometimes have abnormaly large bumps that last for about a month which i believe may be an "outbreak") But on the other hand, i dont have some of the other symptoms they list and i have also never heard of herpes affecting your scrotum! I am sooo confused and really need help on this. Could this be herpes? Could this lead to bigger problems? What the hell is this?

First of all, you should have seen your doctor the first time you noticed some changes, it would have surely gone away but as it seems- you just made it worse!! So the first thing you should do now is run to the doc and see what he’ll have to say. This is nothing to play games with!
You actually can get a genital herpes as it occurs on the penis and scrotum in men. It can be transmitted by a sexual intercourse or by a direct skin connection. The most often you can’t notice the symptoms until you actually see the changes on the penis. What shows up are some reddish blisters which are painful. I think what you have is something different from this. I doubt it is herpes according to how you described it. The ones you have are liquid filled bumps accompanied by itching and soreness. I also think these are neither genital warts as they look like a small cauliflower and are dry and white.
I just cannot tell what actually these bumps you have are, and I think the best solution for you would be to go have checked them up by the specialist!

my story is basically the same, i also have those white puss liquid pimples and i am freaking out. let me know what it is pleaseeeeeeee.

Ok im 14 years old and ive been masterbating for two years now...
when i was 13 i noticed some very very little but loads white spots around the head of my penis i thought they would just go away, im 14 now and they are still here, im to shy to tell anyone about them ... there rly small and if you try to squese them they just turn red and hurt ...pls help

I'm a 16 year old male. I've been sexually active now for 5 months. When i was hitting puberty in late grade 9 I noticed little spots on my penis and that is why it took me so long to have intercourse, I'm not sure if my girlfriend notices them when she sucks me off and we have sex. What are they from? Am i a freak?Also how large should a 16 year olds penis be? mine is about 6 inches but its not that thick i dont think?? Also how hard should my penis be when i have sex??? I NEED SO MUCH SEX HELP!!!???

I am 16 years old and have small and large wierd spots on my penis. What are they? Can someone help me? I noticed them when i was hitting puberty at age 14. Alkso my penis is about 6 inches is that good for my age? How thick should my penis be, cause i think mines a bit thin, and how hard should my penis be?? I nees so much help and advice on this stuff. My girlfriend hasn't said anything about my penis when we have sex but the spots and size kinda scare me! PLEASE HELP!:(

im having this problem too. im 15 and i have noticed the little white pimples. what do they mean?

Sounds like a case of what Dr. Drew Calls Pearly penile papules. It's normal. check it out on Wiki-Pedia or if you want something a bit more reputable, ask a doctor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearly_penile_papules

im 15 and i had a little spot 4 about 1 year now and i saw my penis 2day and it was bigger than a spot i dont know what it is its only one spot

About the length and width thing first, 6 inches is more than fine, I am 5 myself and sex is great so why do I need longer, I always hate it when guys go on about the length but all you have to really ask yourself is one thing, is sex great for me and my partner?

I have them white little spots too so after reading all your posts I am not going to worry!

hello people im just 16 years now and i noticed a little white ball on my penis so i can now join the club now lol after a while another one started to apear next to it, after some time it looked like a little pin hole i squeezed it and it came out with the first one i had it didnt have somthing like this i considerd asking a doctor, it was about half a cm big i got a needle which i cleaned!!!! lol obviously and just touch it and it came out as well soo therfore thats my sulution if anything else happens i will write back if they come back i will contact a doctor

yer plz someoe HELP IM TO SHY TO ASK ANY ONE

For all of you guys who dont knwo if your penis is big enough, Go out and buy a condom put it on, and if it fits nice ans snug its good to haev sex with, if not then you need a little more grownign to do

This may be a bit graphical but its on the same subject, after searching around for these white spots that i couldnt explained (due to me having them as well) i have found out that i am safe :-D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce%27s_spot

check out that wiki site if your spots are anyhing like that u are very fine :-D

Ok...general answers here...

6 inches is bigger than average... average is 5 inches or just over. Im a virgin so i dont know what difference it makes, but mines just under 7". I've been told it's not the size, but the way you use it ;-)

um.. the white spots... they're normal, i think all guys have them, but they just either wont admit it cuz they;re embarassed bout it or they want to be "Mr Perfect penis" or whetever... %-)

White pimples things on scrotum... that's something called Pilar Cysts. They're common in around 90% of adolescent males and they are completely harmless. The only thing they do is look a little silly, but if your girlfriend doesn't notice or doesnt mind, then why should you? You penis is there for her, so as long as she's happy, then you have nothing to worry about. If these cysts become inflamed, irritated, red or anything unusual, then please do not be embarassed to consult your doctor. I have them too, and i'm off down the doctors this weekend to book an appointment to get them checked out just incase. If you have a woman doctor, just ask to see a man. Trust me, they've seen worse then whatever you might have. :-)

Hope this has helped

Matt

if you have any other queries, please email me at :

_[removed]_

or add me on MSN or whatever. All the best and PEACE xx