For the last few months I have been having a discharge after urination it is white and yellowish and it happens only about once a day sometimes once every couple of days. I haven't been sexually active in over 8 months and was tested about one and a half months ago for this. I had an HIV test, gohnorrea and chlamidia test as well as syphilis and all of them came up negative. They put me on some anti biotics and nothing changed, it is still doing it. I am going to a uerologist next week but I have no idea what is going on. There are no other symptoms.....can anyone help?

Have had the same problem with absolutely no sexual activity. No idea what it could be either.

it means what structure is, are you dealing with real male discharge, or you have something that is normal. what is normal?  Well, it is normal for guys to have mucous-like fluid and when this "water" is normal and healthy, it is clear to whitish.

if you notice some different color, then this is an alarm. when one doctor can't find what is the problem, it would be a good idea to visit more experts just to hear different opinions. that is always a good idea. you can also have a Smegma, which is normal as well and it is a cheesy white material.  the best advice is to practice a safe sex. you won't have headaches. 

So can either of you tell me what you have found out since? I have the same problem. Can it be cause by irritation from the type of lube i use for masterbation (astroglide?)

Hello, I think I have the same problem....what did the urologit say about that?

It turns out that it is from my body making too much prostate fluid. I stopped having sex and masturbating for like a year and that's when it started happening. My urologist said if I masturbate once a month than it will relieve the build up...and it has. No more problems.

I get this without being turned on. When I touch it, it is like a gel. I see it when I touch the discharge and touch my two fingers and then move it apart, it looks like a line as you move your fingers apart.

My partner has the same problem. We have been in the urologist last month to get tested for his penile discharge which is Urine Incubation for about 5 days to confirm if he has STD or whatsoever. ( I AM SO WORRIED THAT HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN CHEATED ON ME) However, The result was NEGATIVE. He has given a antibiotics for a couple of weeks. The penile discharge was gone. But after a month, The discharge came back and until now we don't have any idea what it is. Still worried and looking for an answer. if anyone of you had this the same problem. Please share it to us!

Quote:

mr_different1 wrote:

I to have had the same problem, lab tests came back negative and the problem was still evident so my doctor sent me to a urologist, this was after having the symptoms for 4-5 weeks. The Urologist examined me and said that he did not consider it to be anything serious but as a precaution he wanted to perform a Cystoscopy under General Anaesthetic, by the time this was done (another 4-5 weeks) the symptoms had begun to ease, he performed the proceedure and immediately discharged me saying there was no problem, all well and good until 2 days ago when it has reoccurred. Did you or anyone else get to the bottom of their condition?

liquid simen like water ,too small penis what shall i do in my new married life

i had a yellowish discharge but i am a 15 yo virgin. no sex at all. anyone know what this is?

I have had this re-ocurring for over a year. Spent hundreds on STD tests that came up negative and I would take a bunch of different antibiotics, it would go away and a month later it was back!! So i stopped using everything, eating different exercising, no use!!! Then one night and after a month it was gone, I got turned on, broke out the old astroglide and i'll be a mother#u^&er if my penis was dripping with discharge the next day. Something is wrong with that #ucking gel!!!! Someone needs to investigate that cause something is being (intentionally?) passed through lube!!!!

i have the same problem , the doctor was sure i had an STI but all test came back negative....... need help 

If antibiotics haven't worked, try requesting some type of oral antifungal medication. I currently have a clear discharge throughout the day and a burning sensation after urinating. My doctor prescribed me medication for a urinary tract infection and was almost certain I had an std but all results were negative. I'm headed to a urologist next week.

Thanks God I am not alone.

I'm 40 this year and had this problem when I was 15 or 16 (still a virigin then). The problem came back around 2 years ago and have been persistent since. I did blood, culture and urine tests.. they all came back negative. It is stressful and perplexing as no one can tell me what it is.

I then went to a urologist specialist doctor who told me as long as the tests are negative, it meant this is normal and I will probably have this for the rest of my life. His advice is to ejaculate at least once a week.