A little bit of my current medical history... I am a 19 year old male... I have an active sex-life with my girlfriend of the past 2 years...
I have a sinus infection at the moment, which I am taking antibiotics and inhalers for... The only real noticeable thing about it is that I have a productive cough with some clear and occasionally yellow phlegm... No other symptoms to report…
----------------------------------------------

In any case, I am pretty scared right now... because I suddenly had to pee REALLY bad while I was at the gym at my school an hour or so ago, getting ready for a rec. game. I went downstairs to go to the bathroom, and while I was peeing, I felt and saw a thick semen-like substance shoot out of my urine stream (but no euphoric ejaculation feeling, it just suddenly passed through)...

I thought it was a little strange... I hadn't masturbated or had sex today, never had any problems with premature ejaculation, nothing aroused me sexually as far back as I can remember today...

But I shrugged it off and walked back upstairs, and immediately had to turn around and run to the bathroom again... Which was really strange, because I have never had to pee so bad twice in such a short time span (about a minute and a half)... Again, I have never had any problems of this sort in my life...

I barely make it to the stall, and immediately I started to urinate again, but the stream abruptly stopped halfway through (it just keeps getting weirder and weirder)...

Now, I felt a thick substance move REALLY slow through my penis like I was about to ejaculate… I wasn't aroused at all... and it took a good 5-10 seconds from when I felt it in the back of my shaft, to get to the head... Out comes this DARK yellow colored semen-looking substance (if you have ever seen a smoker cough up a wad of dark yellow/brown tar from their lungs and spit it somewhere... that’s about an accurate of a color and consistency I can describe)... It sank to the bottom of the toilet and stuck there, and my urine stream resumed a second or two later...

The yellow substance felt like I was ejaculating in slow motion (again, without the fun euphoric part)... and it didn’t hurt on its way out...

After the shock wore off, and I realized that it actually did happen: My testicles hurt ("blue balls"... great), I can't get an erection (not really a concern at the moment, but I guess it’s worth mentioning), and after reading a few vague articles... I could have anything from cancer, to diabetes, prostate problems, or some fun kind of STD...

Can someone PLEASE tell me what’s going on?

I was also dating this girl, which i found out later was seeing other guys on the side.... Dude you need to get to the doctor, cause you have a STD, i would ask you doctor to do a urine sample for chlamydia. If you haven't active with other girls then you might want to ask your Girlfriend, cause the only way you can get chlamydia is having sex... Hope this helps you, and sorry Bro....

I am a 29 year old female and from what it sounds like it could possibly be a STD or UTI. I work in a Hospital and I know guys symptoms are way different than females. But seriously you need to go get checked and you need to make your girlfriend get checked also because if you do have something and you get treated for it and she doesn't your going to be getting it all over again. Hopefully this info helped you.

Not sure if this is relevant to you or not, but I have the same problem as you're describing, only without the urgent need to urinate. It simply happens in the normal day to day call of nature and just to be clear, it does not happen everyday, but probably weekly. Now, since you are sexually active, you will still want to see your doctor for an STD test, but on a positive note, I have never had sexual relations of any sort and still have the same problem, so perhaps that is good news. I have been unable to find a definitive answer to the problem while researching online and will probably end up seeing a Urologist just to be safe. Just thought I would throw my two cents in. I hope you find an answer, if so, please post it. Just for information sake, I am a 27 year old male and have no medical history of health problems. Best of luck to you in finding out the cause and to hoping its not an indicator of a more serious problem. Once again, play it safe and see a doctor!

PLEASE READ-PLEASE READ-PLEASE READ
I am a male, 20 years old. I had unprotected sex once about 2 months ago i think. About 2 weeks ago i started experiencing penile discharge...it started as yellow discharge and then started to look like semen. I had a slight burning sensation inside the tip of my penis while urinating, difficulty starting stream and also splitting streams. It felt like i was ejaculating all day. Could this be caused by excessive masturbation. I got tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea and tests came back negative. I have had a sore throat but I do not know if this is related. Also before discharge started happening I held my pee for very long while sitting in a car for about 4 hours..i also was in the car for about 7 hours that day. I also noticed a red rash with little red dots near the urethra opening and on the p. head...i do not know if this was caused by the discharge irritating the skin on the penis head but it seems to be going away possibly because i've reduced bread and sugars if it is a yeast infection..i am kinda freaking out still even with the test coming back negative...i am at college and am seeing a doctor in a week. yeast?bv?prostate?urethritis?---HELP---I have diagnosed myself with everything

i have had that samething happen to me from time to time for a long time, it started before i had ever had sex. i have found that if you begin to ejaculated but then stop (ie your mom walked in on you) that this think yellow semen like substance will come out next time you piss. it my be your body getting rid of the semen it built up but didnt use. but you still should go to the doctor just to be safe.

You got the clap son

Yeah because if you go to ejaculate in all the semen don't come out its stores in your bladder until next time you take a piss happend to me brooo

Did you find out what this is??? This happened to me for the first time today. No pain really. Im so scared right now. Please reply and say what it was you had

Happened with me last night ... m worried what is yellowish jelly type thing ?? Need to worry ??? Plz anyone suggest me

You need to be put on antibiotics it will clear up in a week or so

Back n 1981 I suffered. From Blue Balls after 8-weeks. Of Basic Training. Due to having to take" soft-peter" the amount of sesmen had built up an extreme amount of pressure. During my initial ejaculation seamen reached a distance of nearly 3ft. Then within seconds after the instant release of pressure, the pain was almost un-bar able!! It took 2-3 hours before pain subsided.

Sounds like you needed to ejaculate. Had it been several days before you had an ejaculation. With many men if they do not ejaculate often the seman builds up and has to be eliminated so it can come out when you urinate.Best advise from a doctor was men in good health should ejaculate at minimum twice a week or more often if needed.