Had oral sex within 24 hours and 36. disscharge in morning. big!
no pain. no pain when peeing or other wise. would not notice it if was not so big and colored. (forget color...green, yellow? snot like)
Cannot get checked out right now....

thoughts?

When I caught gonorrhea, I also had green/yellow discharge. I did some reading and I realized that gonorrhea could be caught by oral sex as well. I have never thought about it much. If an oral was done on a guy, then both partners can get it, if it were done to a female, then only a man who performed an oral can get it.

However, I didn’t notice the discharge the very next day. In all infections, it usually takes some time for the first symptoms to appear. Unfortunately, some people don’t even have the symptoms, which is much worse because they can go on transmitting the disease to the others and impair their own health. Not treating STDs can be dangerous and could lead to complications.

Bacteria that cause gonorrhea (and every other bacteria as a matter of fact) can spread through the bloodstream and cause an infection in other parts of your body like fever, rash, joint pain, swelling and stiffness. Men can also experience testicular inflammation, sterility, arthritis and heart problems.

bacteria that developed into an infection. and this infection can lead to std. It is possible that you can be diagnosed with nongonococcal urethritis. That is actually an infection f the urethra, and like I already told you, it is a sexually transmitted disease. But also, you should know that the symptoms of NGU are similar to gonorrhea, which means that usual treatments for gonorrhea will not work .penile discharge and std can be dangerous, they are dangerous signs that your body is fighting against something. I was diagnosed with Chlamydia once but I treated it really successfully. And all that because I went to consult my urologist on time. So, you should do that as well.