I had unprotected sex March 9th and started experiencing an itchy tip/urethra about 5 days later. She swore she was clean, but i am very concerned. Symptoms included a slight itch/tingling sensation and I didnt think much of it. I was also noticing after a few more days that the lips of my penis were sealed shut usually before peeing. Then maybe a few days later I saw the first discharge. It was yellowish white. I have not seen it since but will wake up and there will be very small stains on the front of my boxers mostly clear looking. Its approaching one month since sex and I still have an itchy tip. Urinating i would not say burns really. It feels a little different, but wouldn't say it burns. I just really don't want it to be genital herpes.

Please help.

Hi guest,

The good news is it does NOT sound like herpes.  But, I DO think you have an STD.  Your symptoms fit gonorrhea perfectly.  It usually starts within a few days of having sex and has a yellow/white discharge.  You can also have a "burning" or "itching" sensation.

Less likely, it may be chlamydia.  There can be a discharge.

See your doctor.   Treatment is prescription antibiotics.  NO SEX until you are treated/cured.

Good luck.

Hi, I've had the exact symptoms as you do for about 2 months now.  All STD tests came back negative from my doctor and urologist.  Currently I'm trying antibiotics to see what it will do.  I will post back when I find something.  If anyone knows plz let us know.  

My next guess would be that it could be Trichomoniasis...but I'm not sure