so am 4 weeks late on my period i have done 3 tests 1 at a clinic and 2 home tests all negative. i started spotting when i go to the bathroom which lasted a week or so and it was a brown/tanned colour and a slight cramp on just the right side which only lasted a few hours. i am now feeling very tired the other day i slept for 16 hours and was still tired which has lasted a few days i have been feeling sick on and off for the past few days but only just been sick today and had a slight headache when i was sick but i feel fine now after being sick. also i am normally a very cold person but have been feeling really warm now and again. i do feel pregnant but as i said all negative tests could i be pregnant and what should i do? 

I'm in the same kind of situation I have already had 3 positives and then I bleed for 2days and then nothing I normally bleed for 5 days min. If I was you I'd wait till next week and then take another test althou you are late for ur period you may be very early in pregnancy and don't have very high hcg levels. X

thanks for reply to this been driving me crazy. what should i do if its still neg and still no period? and you can still have a period when your pregnant can be lighter too. congrats :)

I'm waiting till next week to take another test myself I'm stuck in limbo not knowing aswell. If I was you and you took another test and that to was negitive I'd go to my doctors and ask them to run a blood test. And investigate why you've missed your period if your not pregnant. X

thanks for the help keep me updated about your test id love to know and good luck :) x