This is a bit lengthy, but this post has a lot of the questions everyone wants to know. I thought it would be better to have all questions answered at once rather than searching from post to post to find answers to all questions.

PLEASE HELP ME!! SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES & THOUGHTS WITH ME AND I PROMISE TO SHARE MY UPDATE IF I AM PREGNANT AS WELL AS HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR EACH OF MY SYMPTOMS TO ARRIVE. I know how we all want to know what symptoms come the soonest & what certain things mean... and I am willing to share everything if I find out I am pregnant!! Even if I am not =0( , I will still let you guys know=0)

My story: Hello, My name is Whitney... I am 24 years old & am hoping you all can help me find the answers before I drive myself crazy waiting to take another pregnancy test. lol I had sex (no protection at all) on Monday the 29th 3AM. My last period was 5-15-06 which means my period should have come on 6-15. Instead, I started "spotting" 4 days early but it was nothing at all like my normal. It's usually heavy & comes out easily. This time it's a little bit here & there. From what I've read, implantation bleeding is supposed to be a pinkish/brownish color. Mine was coming out red. It is more so tiny clots as appose to actual bleeding. Well, it lasted 2 1/2 days which brings me to today.
Questions: Did I just experience the normal implantation bleeding? When having implantation bleeding, is it normal to have a little bit of red blood as appose to the pinkish/brownish color everyone says?

I took a HPT exactly 2 weeks after possible conception but it was neg. I went to my OB/GYN yesterday who calculated when I would have been ovulating... I had sex the EXACT day the scale said I should have been ovulating. He gave me a script for the pregnancy blood test which I am unsure when to go for it.
Question: How long should I wait to take the blood test in general? AND How long should I wait to take the blood test after possible implantation bleeding?

Symptoms:
Had sex: 5-29-06 (No protection at all)
My last period: 5-15-06
Started Spotting: 6-11-06 which lasted 2 1/2 days
Cramping - Wasn't mild but also wasn't painful
My uterus feels like it's "full"
Implantation bleeding? Spotting was not pinkish/brown like implantation bleed is told to be like. It was more so red tiny clots
I am getting an upset stomach all day & when ever I eat or drink anything
I feel very faint & lightheaded
Breasts were really sore this past week but aren't as bad now
I feel things moving around in my lower abdomen ( I know its not a fetus moving) I was just wondering is this is related to pregnancy.

I am having a "full" feeling in my uterus.. doesn't feel like pressure.. just feels like there is something in it, whether it be blood or the egg attaching itself.
Question: Has anyone had this "full" feeling in their uterus that was actually pregnant?

I apologize if this seems very lengthy, but I know many women are going through the same thing. If I find out I am pregnant this will serve to be very helpful to people in my situation. I will also come back & let people know if I am. So feel free to check in. I am driving myself crazy trying to find out if I am or not & will deffinitally share when I got certain symptoms & if it lead my to pregnancy.

If you are pregnant your blood test would already be positive for HCG. Go take the test and ease your mind.

Sounds like scenario, except I am over 47 and the afternoon I had unprotected sex was 6/3 although there was no ejacutlation just pre-semen.

i had no spotting, no period, and was 6 days late from my normal date that I get my full on period as of yesterday - tender breasts, gas, a bit spacy, very moody...so i went to my dr and had the blood test...i don't get the results till monday - sad thing is, i started spotting in the afternoon and had the WORST cramps of my life overnight...so bad and radiating through my whole back - i had a bath which helped with the pain and i almost fell asleep there...anyway I'm bleeding a fair amount so I'm thinking the test will come back negative on monday, but i'm glad i got it or I'd still have that wait ahead of me...

I had gotten a very faint line on the pregnancy test I bought (clear blue) but now I'm not sure if i read that too hopefully.

I'll let you know what the result is on Monday.

my situation is similar..but different. on my normal AF day i had strong cramps like AF arrived but i have far less bleeding than normal. it has mainly consisted of tiny clots. and usually whenever i feel like a rush just happend i go check and there is either nothing or barely anything there. i'm confused about this. i haven't tested yet but that's cause i'm afraid to. i kinda don't think i'm pregnant though :/

What is implantation bleeding?
Implantation bleeding can occur when the fertilized egg burrows into the lining of the uterus. This process is known as implantation. Every newly conceived baby must implant, however, not every implantation will cause noticeable bleeding.

When does it happen?
A fertilized egg implants anywhere from six to ten days after fertilization. For example, if you ovulated on day 14 and conceived on day 15, you could experience spotting any time from day 21 to day 25. If you ovulate later in your cycle, implantation bleeding may also occur later. In some cases, women experience spotting on the very day they are supposed to start their period. For this reason, many women who are pregnant confuse this spotting with a true period.

How common is it?
About a third of women who become pregnant will experience light spotting, or bleeding during implantation. You may experience implantation bleeding with every pregnancy, or with none of your pregnancies.

How can I tell the difference between implantation bleeding and a real period?
Timing: Bleeding that is caused by implantation generally occurs a few days before the woman should start her period. In other cases, the bleeding may not begin until the woman should have started her menstrual cycle.

Appearance: Implantation bleeding is generally very light pink or brown in color. Occasionally, there may be a few brighter red specks, but for the most part, this bleeding looks like "old" or "faded" blood. Clots are not usually passed during implantation bleeding.

Flow: Implantation bleeding is generally quite scant. Most women use only a panty liner for several hours and find that it is more than adequate to meet their needs.

Duration: Implantation bleeding lasts from 1 to 3 days. It may appear on day 1, 3 and even 5, but rarely extends beyond that.

Miss questions I am in the same boat as you. My May period was on the 19th and I had sex with my boyfriend on the 30th/31st and ovulated on June1st. I started to feel hungry, peeing a lot, nausea, lower back pain, very constipated, extremely gassy, and indigestion/heartburn out of this world. I had to nap during the day and by 9pm I am ready to go to sleep. I am a night owl so this is unusual. I also felt a heaviness in my stomach. Felt like something was weighing it down and I've never felt this before. I also notice my heart pumping harder than it usually does. This can be due to increased blood flow. SO I took two tests that were positive with faint lines but were clearly noticeable. Went to the doc 6/24 and my urine was negative. On the 23rd I experienced what felt more like contractions than cramps on top of my vagina and on both sides of my abdomen but mostly on my right side. The Doc told me that it was ovulation but I know he is wrong because I'm not due to ovulate until the 29th. That's almost a week difference and I never have cramps when I ovulate. My June period 6/14 was 2 days early and on the first day I noticed what looked like brown discharge. It didn't look or smell like blood and infact it was odorless. I've never seen this before so I was kind of scared. I was also very crampy and I never get period cramps so I'm thinking that this was implantation bleeding. I only saw pink when I wiped and this lasted for that entire day. The following days the blood turned red and resembled a light period. This is very unusual for me. This bleeding occured 13dpo. 2 days after the bleeding stopped I ahd sex with my boyfriend and notice dthat I was bleeding when I went to the bathroom. Only when I wiped and I never bleed after sex. Later that day I went to the bathroom and had streaks of blood in my discharge. I'm starting to get freaked out like what is going on. I can't believe that my Doc didn't even bother to take a blood test becaus ehe said that it is highly unlikely that blood would be positive and urine negative becaus tests these days are so perfected. I know that he is wrong and my boyfriend was not all pleased with his level of expertise. He believes that I am because he was also having symptoms(sleeping alot and throwing up) and I'm still having mine. Tired during the day and sleeepy by 8 or 9pm. Eating alot somedays and forcing myself to eat during other's because I feel nauseous. Stlll very constipated but it's getting a little better. My stomach is also bigger but I am still at the same weight. So why is this happening? I wa stested for cancer and the results wre negative so what's the deal. I would only be going on 6wks pregnant so maybe it's still early but the doc shouldv'e given me a bllod test. So now the waiting begins. I will KUP!!! :-D

To the guest above, absolutely you are right because urine tests can be very inaccurate even though they have gotten better, and blood tests still remain the surest way to tell if you are pregnant or not. YOu seriously need to consider going to a different doctor and you need to make sure you find one who specializes in moms and mothers. I think doctors forget that sometimes to listen to their patients! Good luck to you and thanks for keeping us posted.

hi my name is jennifer i need help figuring out what going on with my body lol

my periods are like clockwork and i was on birthcontrol and i stopped 3 months of testing for periods came neg the last weeks of SEPT i got my "last period"  i started showing a few symptoms vaginal discharge sore boobs slight cramping...then the end of oct i had 3 days of cramping and slight bleeding i reasearched it and figured it was"implantaion bleeding"i was excited and emmidiately tried to test i tested 1 week NEG 2 week NEG finally i stoped and just now end of november i felt my period was coming  back hurt head hurt hungry walking upstarirs hurt out of breath fluttery in my tummy and cramping on dec 1 i tested and i was positive.....im trying to figure out how many weeks im pregnant...with these sypmtoms  i callculated 10 weeks if sept was my last period and i calculated 5 weeks if what was in oct was a light period even though it felt like it was not .....any feedback ladies pleeeaaassse  lol : )

hey im late by like 13 days have taken 2 rubbish tests and they both came back negative however today as i was going to the toilet i noticed a tiny bit of blood not anywhere the amount of my usuall period i have had no signs of a period atall what could be going on im so confused :(

Was u preg

hi can some one help me please

my lmp was july 25 and me and my bd been having sex threw out my whole cycle

on august 13 or 14 i had (watery light pink/brown discharge) that lasted for a day

ever since then i been having the urge to throw up when i smell certain thing, my breast hurt, i been cramping , tired , very bad head aches ect...

could this have been implantation bleeding and when can i take a test

thank you and have a nice day

and BABY DUST to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miss questions..you didn't do a very good job at keeping us updated..ive read tons of threads like this and none of them come back to say if they were pregnant..its very disappointing when your trying to find the answers. :(

are u preg?