I am on a 26 day menstrual cycle. I am very regular. I had unprotected sex 4 x's on Oct 3-4. I had unprotected sex Oct. 10th 3x's. My next period is due Oct. 25th, but I am feeling soooo sick! My breasts started hurting 4 days ago and I just feel so nauseated! I feel sick when I don't eat and I feel sick when I do eat! And I got dizzy after my shower and gagged brushing my teeth. I am also VERY tired. Is it possible that I am pregnant and having pregnancy symptoms?

the earliest i've heard of pregnancy symptoms showing up is 2 weeks. take a hpt if your really, really worried, but try not to stress. stress can make your body do crazy things. i would suggest waiting to see if your period does not show up, then taking a hpt or even going to the doctors. what you said sounds alot like what happened to my friend when she was pregnant but everyone is different, remember that.

thank you for your response. i agree stress can do some crazy things! however, with my period being due on the 25th, is it normal to have my breasts begin hurting so badly on the 12th if I was only pmsing??

I would relax and take a deep breath first off, if your period is due the 25th there are many early at home pregnancy tests. If you are that worried they come with 2 tests. I would take one on the 22nd and then if your period isn't here by Halloween I would take another one. If those are both negative and you are still worried I would go see your doctor. Also having sex does throw off your period remember that.

I agree with confusedgirl. most women i know pms the week right before their period, so i cant tell you whether its normal or not. the question is, is it normal for you? have you ever been pmsing that early before?

I know I might mention this a lot but do you think that it might also be an anomaly based ons tress or something like that? I know that would cause issues as well. Does that sound plausible?