well the last month i have noticed when i eat i only eat half of what i used to but then an half and hour to an hour will go bye and im eating again and it goes on all day and i just dont know how to fix it so if you can help that would be awesome

Actually, pigging out all day is not that unhealthy, as long as you stop eating by 7 p.m. Your body's metabolism probably has increased. When your metabolism is high, you're more likely to lose weight and keep it off. Unless you're gaining weight by doing this, I think you're all right.

Yeah, I am the same way, and it's fine for me. The only prob i have was after i had surgery, i didnt exercise for over a year and i pigged out, so now im tryin to work it off! lol. but yeah, it's actually really ok. eating more food divided into smaller portions each day is good for your metabolism, it keeps it burning strong and it can help you lose weight or maintain you weight. I've been eating this way for years now and it works for me. im at a great weight now, but im tryin to get my body fat percentage down to about 10% or lower. so, if you have any tips for me, then let me know!

thx and good luck!!!!! :>