well i started yesterday,and im 5"4-5"5 and im 125 pounds,and i want to get to 105-110 pounds,can someone please give me some answeres on how to lose weight in like 1 week.
?

okay, losing weight in a week well you could cut your hair, nails, scrub body of dead skin and just dont eat - drink water and take vitamin tablets. Let us know how you get on - if you loose anything i may give it ago!!

8) I dont know about u but I have not eaten in 2 weeks and I have only lost 5 pounds.I dont know what 2 do!

welll um what ever that guest said is wrong
u can lose at least 4 pounds in the first week doing this drink atleats 10 cups of water and eat breakfeast and lunch dinner snack and anothe snak and snak but each of the things ur eating has to be the size of ur hand and between each meal 3 hours and stop eating 3 hours b4 going to sleep and dance to what ever music u like for 1 hour and a half at the end of the week ull be 4 pounds less ..........

well if you dont eat for 2 weeks and you're not being active its not going to do you much good. yes, maybe im only on day 2of not eating, but in these 2 days, ive been drinking plenty of water, and walking anywhere id like to go. i spent 2 hours doing tae bo videos. point is, you cant just sit around and expect weight to fall off of you. you've got to excersize, as well.
taking vitamins is also helpful.

but also, some people just have higher metabloism than others.

Those vitamins aren't going to do much just a water diet.
Read the master cleanser. Juice and water fasts have to be done right. Your body will not like you very much if you don't treat it right do your research. Coming off a fast to quick can mess with your metabolism, and in extreme cases cause death. People have straved themselves in the past learn from their mistakes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Cleanse

hi you want to loose wait well i tryed buy stopping eating and to behonest i couldnt stick to it so a split what i ate up i had one meal a day maybe like a salad in little portions more like snacks i weighed 15st on over 2 week i weighed 11st it works but there are some side effects you get tied very tied and you tend not to be to go to toilet ( the number 2) if you know what i mean

Well I havent eaten in the past three days and have been drinking a bunch of water and I have lost 8 lbs. So i guess it varies for different people

imo in regards to losing weight cant be measured in terms of kilos.
However I have noticed that not eating can make u lose weight quite easy but if you were to be clever, you would snack of various fuits and nuts and salads in small portions and drink water and some tea, u still need some energy coming in and go for a walk somewhere try to be active day to day, and dance. You will know youve "lost weight" when your clothes fit u better, and u look more attractive, curvy is still attractive ehe.

rant over

after this weight is lost, then i recommend a diet of healthy food (real food) fish, salad, tea. 8)

well i used to skip eating and stuff and lost like 30 pounds over 2 or 3 months. but u know what, it gives u really bad symptoms later on. like i have TERRIBLE stomach cramps, and my stomach makes loud grumbling noises if im hungry :$ ITS REALLY SAD.

When i got my tonsils out a year ago i couldnt eat for a little over two weeks. i lost about 25 pounds.. down to 100. i then gained 10 pounds over a period of a year and tried it again but instead i have gained 20 pounds from not eating for 5 days, then eating again. its a bad cycle. if your gonna do it - stick with it until goal is reached - or you will gain it in water weight

Well I am sure you did not get fat overnight so you cannot expect to lose it overnight. The good news is that you can lose the weight faster than you have packed it on you. The miracle cure consists of working out and a healthy diet. I wish you good luck.

I don't think losing weight in a week is healthy. Is it even possible?

You cannot lose weight overnight.:) Take it slow. Start exercising regularly and eating healthy food. Also, don't overeat. Portion control is the key to effectively lose weight.;)

The best way to lose weight is to eat sensibly....not eating does help you lose weight but it will take months before anything drastic happens..trust me - when you stop eating, your body does not have the nutrients it needs to metabolise, it then begins to start eating away at it's own fat stores. Your body naturally stores fat deposits as an emergency backup-for situations where you do not eat, for example if you are ill with flu etc, this allows your body to keep functioning even though it is not getting any nutrients.
It takes months for your body to eat up all these reserves!

***To lose weight efficiently, and effectively is to eat a highly balanced diet of fast processing foods, such as baked potatoes, bean etc (you could probably find a list of high processing foods on the net) eat little and often, always having 3 main meals a day - breakfast, lunch, and dinner, exercise regularly and never eat past 8pm..your body begins to close down after this time so your body cannot digest food properly (this is when fats aren't processed and deposited where needed and end up being stored as pure fats).***

***Drink plenty of water - aim at about 8 pints of water a day.***

***DON'T USE SCALES TO WEIGH YOURSELF!!!! Your overall weight will not change that much...your body however will....When you try to lose weight and regularly weigh yourself, the difference you will see will mainly be from losing water, our bodies retain alot of water.
An average person will not lose a drastic amount of weight, their shape and clothes size however will change drastically. You will probably find that by trying to lose weight correctly you could drop around 2 dress sizes within 1 week, yet your weight will not change that much...this is because our overall weight depends on how our bodies are built, if you are quite a muscly person you may be a size 8 but still weigh 10st...this is because the weight is mainly from you muscle and bones etc...***

on top of anything else constantly weighing yourself and not seeing any change will just make you depressed and then more likely to either binge eat or stop eating...both of which will not help you lose weight in any decent length of time.

I am not a health freak or fitness instructor or anything..I am an average every day housewife.....however I have suffered from anorexia nervosa...and I am still battling with it as well as dealing with Bipolar, Insomnia and a range of other problems.

If you want to lose weight and see a change immediately, do it the right way and you should see a difference in a matter of weeks...but still remember it is still a long process however you do it! Also remember if you stop eating, you will end up with sagging skin from where you have lost the weight - even if you exercise, because in time not eating will make you weak and tired, and your exercise will not be strong enough to keep your body toned....

Also not eating runs your body down...your skin will become grey, probably spotty and greasy, your hair will become dull, lank and lifeless - probably start falling out, and your bones will become weak making you prone to breaks and osteoporosis.

Please do it right, there's nothing wrong in wanting to lose weight and keep a nice figure - but it's not worth killing your body!

take care
YummyMummy2009 xx