Hello there,

So, yesterday I was talking with my best friend Lucy about this Hungry Girl diet, and she told me a lot of things, so she introduced me with some main steps that I need to follow, and she gave me the book as well. She told me that this is one of the best books about diet on the market, and I can’t wait to read it. She told me that I can eat big portions. So, I am not sure about it, and I decided to see what do you think about it. Can I eat big portions while on Hungry Girl diet? What do you think?

Thank you! 

Good evening,

Well, according to some comments and opinions, you can. It is perceived that portion control is a very important factor if you want to lose your weight, but it is not same for every diet program as well. So, you have this book. My recommendation is to read it as soon as possible, and you will see how the writer explains how eating huge portions of only low – calorie foods can actually help you lose even 10 pounds in just four weeks.

So, yes, it is possible.

You can try and see what is going to happen.

Enjoy! 

Good day everyone. As far as I know, I think you can eat up to six meals per day if you are following Hungry Girl diet. So, basically, this diet works very simple, you can lose your weight by eating and eating big portions every day. But, there are several rules that you need to respect, and it will work. So, when you see the first, big results, that will be your motivation to keep doing it, to keep following this diet. I tried it while I was on the college, and I have lost 10 pounds in four and a half weeks. I really felt amazing, especially because it is easy, simple and fabulous!  So, yes, you can eat big portions and you will see the results. I hope that this one will work for you. Good luck! 

When I started to follow this diet a six years ago, after my pregnancy, I was so happy three weeks after. I had so big need for eating, and this one diet was my first choice, because I could eat big portions, five to six meals per day, without getting fat.

Well, you just need to find some simple rules to follow, and you will see. I must say that one month, after I gave birth to my baby, I was so happy because I could finally fit in all my old clothes.

I was satisfied because I saw some effects, and I never felt hungry while I was following this plan. You should try it as well. Bye!