Everyone In my school is skinny but I'm not....I wouldn't say I'm fat but i still would like to lose some weight but I have no idea how! I'm not that good at sport at all and dieting makes me feel sick!! help please!

Yeah, diets are not good for you anyways so it’s a good thing they make you sick. You don’t really have to be a sport in order to do some physical activities. I mean, the best way for you to get in shape is to exercise. It might sound boring at first but think about it, you will be losing weight and gaining some muscles so you will look and feel much better about yourself.

I would suggest running; however, many people find running to exhausting and dull so you can try other things like swimming, bike riding, fast walking. You can even play some sports you like; basketball, football, tennis, table tennis. This is the best way to get in shape. You can start by exercising for like 1 hour 3 times a week and then after a month you increase it to 5 days a week or even every day. The more energy and time you invest the better results will be. Hope this helps

and avoid oily food. Start regular exercise and take proper diet.prefer fresh fruits and green vegetables.

The most successful method to lose body fat in a sustainable manner is through a combination of reducing daily calorie intake how much you eat and drink, eating correctly (what you eat and drink), hunger control (what and how you eat and drink), and physical activity (physical work out , exercise).
If you want to lose body fat, it is recommended to eat between 15 and 30% calories less than your daily caloric need. In order not to shock and block your metabolism, which is very contra-productive, always change your calorie intake gradually.

Hi there~ all you need is exercise and a balanced diet. As a sufferer of anorexia nervosa for many years (who's since come to her senses), here are some tips to help you lose weight the healthy way!

1. Exercise.

Try to incorporate at least 30 minutes of physical activity into your schedule every day~ this can be a brisk walk, any kind of sport, or classes at your local gym/community centre.  Variety is also important~ you need muscle to burn fat, so balance your cardio workouts with weight training; if you do the same kind of workouts too often, your body will plateau and keep you from losing weight effectively.

When taking cardio or weight classes, don't exceed your comfort or experience level~ work your way up!

2. Eat quality calories.

I'm of the belief that you can eat anything you want, in moderation~ I'm a strict vegetarian, but woe unto anyone who tries to take my cheesecake away! The key is to keep your portions small, and limit simple carbohydrates... they are made up mostly of sugar, which turns to fat, and you'll often be hungry again shortly after consuming them. So yes, you can still have potato chips... just don't eat the whole bag in one sitting.

What to eat: Raw fruits/veggies and foods high in protein (tuna, chicken, and their tofu-based counterparts, for example) will fill you up, not out.

3. Drink lots of water.

Water detoxifies the body, meaning that it gets rid of the bad stuff and replenishes your body's natural resources. As well, it doesn't contain any additives or artificial colours~ for a splash of flavour, squeeze lemon or lime juice into the glass and mix.

4. Don't overdo it.

Any kind of dieting (especially "yo-yo-ing", or changing diets repeatedly), is not conducive to a healthy lifestyle. When you don't eat, your body begins to "eat" itself~ because there's nothing going in, and no sugars to burn, the only way to sustain itself is to consume the muscle tissue. At best, it'll screw up your metabolism permanently and make it hard to burn fat; worst-case scenario, you die.

Another lesser-known eating disorder is called anorexia athletica~ excessive exercising, often to or beyond the point of exhaustion, that can result in metabolic issues and decreased bone density. If you are female, a body-fat percentage of 12% or less can also put you at risk of infertility~ whatever your gender, it's important not to go nuts with the exercise, especially if you're a beginner.

Good luck on your fitness journey!

Laura VB.

Start eating green vegetables, salad, juice, fruit, green tea. These kind of things and avoid the outside oily food. Walking , running, cycling will also help you in good way so you can do these things also.