Is there anything that I can do to lose weight without exercising?

I exercise at least 5 mins per day.

Please help me regarding this. :-)

Thanks

Hi watch what you eat , and go for a walk daily for about an hour , keep it up and you will get results Take care   ;-)

not to make you feel depressed, but you can't really change your weight, it will fluctuate between certain values dependent on your genes. Your body has a certain amount of fat cells which is dependent on your genes. In other words, your body remains around a constant. This fact only changes if you eat way too much or too less. Exercising doesn't kill as much calories as your metabolism rate, I mean, they're not even close. Metabolism rate is basically what determines the amount of fat you have and your body weight. Don't eat too little because that will just reduce your metabolism rate. Eat as much as you can and need. In the long term you will benefit from this. 

Just to make it even clearer, I have been eating rubbish for half a year, I noticed myself becoming fatter and losing shape. But, it only took me half a week of intense exercise and a proper diet to get me fit.

dont wory dieting will make it good but also involve some exercise walking jogging myb 5 mins a day cycling you wll get there im in the process too and its woking for me

well, you aren't ever going to lose weight unless you burn more calories than what you take in. so the first step is eating less! step 2 is start doing more exercise be more active don't sit for too long and make sure you stay hydrated. never skip breakfast unless you want to get in the starvation mode and stop burning calories!. if you have a dog you can take the dog for a walk around 30 mins a day. if you have a backyard with table tennis or even a basketball and a basket go for some drills. having a healthy active lifestyle will help you lose weight slowly but easily!

i am an athlete myself so i think what's good and what's bad for you!

eating less is not the solution, eat as much as you need, just eat right. eating less only reduces your metabolism rate. 

I am a gym freak! But if I don't feel like going, best thing to do is not eat past 5-6pm.... drink loads of water and get good sleep! When I do get a good nights sleep on an emptyish stomach, I can see the weight loss the next day!

You can ABSOLUTELY lose weight without exercising! In fact, over-exercising does NOT make people lose weight, and can prevent weight loss due to stress on the body. There is so much misinformation that has been accepted as common knowledge that is plain WRONG about weight loss. The first thing you need to determine is why and how you got overweight. Is it food choices, stress, lack of sleep or other issues? There is no One-Size-Fits-All solution. You can take an assessment on my site to get the information you need to make good decisions about how to proceed. But the most important thing to know is: Caloric restriction is going to put your body into Fat Storage mode, and you will gain back the weight, as 95% of people who diet do. 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use