Hey anyone who's reading this! 

Okay, so I'm 14 years old and I really want to lose weight.. ANYWAY I CAN! I weight about 150 lbs and I'm 5'3" or so, I wear a size 12-14 for pants and I've tried exercising and that didn't do much, I've tried taking medicine for it and that didn't do a thing... I don't know if I should try not eating or what... Please help me, thanks! :-) :-)

TRY SWIMMING AND PUSHUPS

Hi want to lose weight,

Firstly, do not skip meals. Never. If you stop eating, you will gain a lot of weight. Take heavy breakfast, a light meal for lunch and maybe a soup and vegetables for dinner.

Exercise does helps. You probably did it the wrong way. For me, I hate jogging, running. So I do hiking. I do hiking everyday, 1 hour. You can do swimming, probably 4 hours a week. Do cardio activities, make time for gym. Build body muscles and you will start to have confidence.

Do push-ups, sit-ups and home. Most importantly, do stretching. 

Do not rush to lose weight. Losing weight takes time. Take measurements of your weight. Some of the weighing balance aren't really accurate. Buy those digital ones. 

Make sure you do HEALTHY dieting. I been through dieting and it really really takes time. Believe in yourself.

Good luck and Take care.

Number 1, do not eat less. Eating less will only reduce your metabolism rate and therefore burning less fat. It has no use except making you want to eat more, with a cost of burning less fat and eventually making you fatter. Therefore, eat as much as you need, as much as you can. to increase your metabolism rate. Must never be starved. Not a good cycle. Not much point in watching what you eat because eventually, you will eat what your body tells you to eat.

Number 2, if you want to know the best exercise to lose weight. First of all, look at your parents, body weight is generally related to genes. Identical twin studies show that identical twins that are separated since birth have the same body weight years later, twins that are have high body weight both have, twins that have low body weight have low. No matter how much you eat, exercise or don't eat don't exercise, your body weight will remain around a certain value, there is a threshold, unless, you're eating too little and your muscles are giving in. or, the opposite, having obesity.

If your parents have normal body weight and you are still wondering why you have more body weight than usual, the exercise I really suggest you to do are sports. If you don't want to play sports with others because you're afraid of being laughed at, swimming is the best alternative, in fact the best sport to build good-looking fluent muscles and minimize body fat. At your age, weight lifting is unnecessary.