I am 13 and I weigh about 180 and I am 5'2. I am suppost to go dress shopping for my aunts wedding at the end of THIS month. Me and my cousin are reading a poem and she is a tooth pick. Me. Not so much. I am really self consious about my weight and I want to look really pretty, but not just look be. I nneedd to lose weight. I don't have time to exercise either. Can anyone help mee!?!?!?!

It is almost impossible to lose weight in such short time, sorry.

Yeah, it is borderline impossible. Loosing weight is a long term process that can take up to a year or two to get to desired weight. Keep in mind that its not healthy to loose more that 10 pounds per month. You should make time for exercising, make it 30 minutes a day and than increase every 2 weeks. You should not go on a diet but rather avoid eating after 7pm. Basically, eat a big breakfast , cut your lunch in half and dont eat dinner and you should loose weight soon. But once again, you will need to do some form of physical activity in order to loose weight. 

it's impossible to lose weight with out doing any exercise. If you want to lose weight then you have to do exercise on daily basis and avoiding the junk food too. but in one month with out any exercise it will not possible.

STAY AWAY FROM CHIPS

You should make time for exercise any how. Focus on intense aerobics for at least 20 min per day.

***this
post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***
Please read our Terms
of Use
you should add indian yogi ramdev baba's pranayam(breathing techniques) . Fcus on kapalbhati pranayam for at least half hour. im sure u'll lose upto 5-8 kg of body weight in a month. goto utube and ull find his yoga. avoid carbs and go on a high protein diet.drink 3 liters of water daily. Success is just 30 days far waiting for u.

no it is not but she dose need to exercise i lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks and eat so much junk food all you have to do is ride your bike a half hour every day and and run for 2:30 hours every day for 2 weeks .