Hello.

I have severe crow's feet next to the eyes and have them since I was a teenager. Now 25 years old and the crow's feet are becoming worse and worse problem for me by the day. To look so much older than my real age it is frustrating and to be hones depressing for self confidence. 

How to remove them? I know procedures like surgical and not surgery but medical do exist but I do not know much what the different kinds are available. Help please? Preferably I like the creams and things like that but if you have other suggestions, this is also good. 

Since you are only young, you may well want to start with simply using a powerful eye cream. Of course you don't mention whether you already use an eye cream, so perhaps you can start off telling us what products you already use? In addition to making sure you use a powerful anti-age eye cream with ingredients like retinol and hyaluronic acid, you should also be considering the possibility that the cleanser and makeup remover you are using are drying your skin, making those crow's feet more pronounced. 

You don't sound like you're from the US. If you share where you live, roughly, people might be able to recommend specific creams for you.

Though there are risks because the area of skin under the eyes is much thinner and more sensitive than skin elsewhere on your face, and also keeping in mind that your eyes are nearby, some clinicians do perform TCA peels on the lower eyelid area with success.

If you are interested in this and you are in the US, seek out a Board Certified plastic surgeon to discuss TCA peels for your lower eyelids. There are ways to prepare for the treatment that improve its chances of success while reducing the risks. In any case your surgeon would have to be very experienced with doing this...

Is it me or have these boards gotten a lot busier lately? Nice to see some fresh faces here anyways... I hope you'll stick around. You know, whenever someone posts this type of question I always wonder, how bad is it really? We all tend to, you know, be hyper critical of ourselves and see flaws in the mirror that other people just don't notice. I think you should get some objective feedback from people you know... whether your crow's feet are really out of order for your age or it's all in your head basically. Non-surgical medical procedures can offer awesome results for sure but they are only for people who really do need them, know what I'm saying? Meanwhile you can def get started with some real nice eye serums like that 40 carrots serum. 

While it is very true that the lower eyelids contain some of the most sensitive and thin skin on the body, and that this area of the body is therefore more prone to displaying signs of aging earlier than many other areas, this has a positive side as well. The lower eyelids may be prone to wrinkles, but they also respond to treatment much more quickly and effectively than other areas!

I would advise someone like you, who is young, to stay away from more invasive measures for as long as you can and to instead opt for topical treatments. Retinol is a vitamin A derivative that combats both acne and signs of aging, and though it slightly dries the skin, making you need to use a very good moisturizer in addition, retinol has the potential to send those wrinkles packing. Look into it.

I can tell you one home remedy that my friend used to use. Unfortunately she passed away but it is not because of the crow's feet remedy. What she used to do is beat raw egg white, only one, put it on her crow's feet and let it dry. She used to leave it on for about half an hour and then wash it off. And I must say it did quite a remarkable job. So this is something I would at least recommend you to try, no harm done, no nasty chemicals, doesn't cost a lot. And she looked really good. So it worked at least for her.