Hi, I need advice how to minimize existing crows feet and prevent forming of new wrinkles. I don’t want to do face-lifting, but also I would prefer not to look older than I actually am. What can be done about crows feet?

Crow's-feet are usually the earliest wrinkles to appear on a woman's face. They develop as a result of being exposed to the sun. They don’t mean that you are aging, it is called photoaging. If the skin has been exposed to sunlight over the years, it gets affected by losing its elasticity. At first wrinkles appear to be temporary, but eventually they become permanent. Women who smoke may develop crow's-feet earlier compared to non-smokers. Tanning your face will also lead to loss of elasticity and forming of crows feet. You can try to treat already existing wrinkles with collagen, elastin or botox preparations.