Hi, I have become so angry about my child not doing his duties, I didn’t believe that it could make me so angry. I was astonished that I almost lost control over myself because of such a thing. It didn’t happen to me before.

Hi, there are situations when it is really not easy to keep anger away. Anger is a normal feeling being expressed from fleeting annoyance to full-fledged rage. It becomes unhealthy when it gets out of control. People need to learn facing the problems without getting angry. When you get angry your body responses with heart rate and blood pressure increasing, and elevated realising of adrenaline, and noradrenaline. Some worries about personal problems can lead to anger too. Memories of unpleasant events can also induce angry feelings. Learning anger control is possible and everybody can do it.