Firstly, I have phimosis my entire life, and i am 19 years old by the way.

1. I have been doing stretching for my phimosis penis for the past 2 days but it doesn't seems to help, or is it too fast to tell the results? Like 2 days ago, It can still be stretched until it exposes the top of my dickhead, which is all i could stretched before feeling pain.

2. When i pull my foreskin away from my body and stretch it laterally, i notice that part of my inner foreskin is connected to my glands of my penis, and that connecting part forms a lump at my foreskin. I think that is preventing me from pulling my foreskin all the way down.. Is that how phimosis works?

3. Whenever i release the strecthing of my foreskin, the foreskin tends to automatically goes back to its original state (covered up the entire hole). Is that normal?

Needs this to be answered please, thank you in advance.

After two days you're not going to see that much of a difference. It will be a few weeks at least. More importantly, you have to figure out if you really do have phimosis. Phimosis is a genuine medical condition and should usually be treated by a physician.

Having foreskin that doesn't immediately stretch around the full head of your penis, particularly when you have an erection, is perfectly normal in most cases. It just means you have to give it a bit of a time and practice. The best time to do it is while you are masturbating. Once you begin to produce precum it becomes a natural lubricant and helps to relax the skin. Just work on pulling further back. If you are causing yourself pain you're pulling too far. Just work on it over time and within a few weeks you should be fine.

Thanks for the reply.

5 minutes ago, i went to the toilet and retracted my penis skin when flaccid for the first time in my life. it went way past the glands and when i let go, it just stays there.

I had a panic-ed attack because the glands are very very sensitive and the foreskin is not going back to its original position after retracting it!

I struggle for awhile until i somehow manage to force the skin back up to its original position.

Is that how it suppose to work for the first time? so do i have phimosis?

Yes, that's how it works. No, you don't have phimosis. :-)

And that's not just how it works the first time, it's always kind of like that. When you pull your skin back over the head of the glans ("glans", not "glands". Two very different things.) the very top of the foreskin stretches to make it over and then contracts again so it kind of gets "stuck". Then if you just go to push your foreskin back up it kind of turns back over itself but doesn't actually go up.

What I typically do is just kind pinch one side between my fingers to get a part of the skin back over the glans and the rest will then come right up after it. It's kind of annoying but it's one of the things we have to put up with in exchange for being able to pee standing up. :-)

I am afraid of doing it again, because i fear it might not go back up like it should :( I don't feel pain while retracting my skin but i feel a little bit of stretched skin. Also, i haven't try it while erecting, is it the same? or will it hurt?

And when i pee, i just normally pull back my skin and exposes only the top of my glands, not all the way down. Is that appropriate?

thanks for your help so far

Also, i notice my foreskin is not as tight as before. But still, very tight for a no phimosis penis.

Should i continue to retract my foreskin way past the glans every now and then?

I think i have the phobia of rectracting the skin again. %-)

You should definitely get used to retracting it all the way. It's important to do it in order to be able to clean properly. Right now it seems really weird, but as time goes on you'll get used to it and you won't think twice about it.

As far as retracting the skin while you're erect, that definitely takes more work. It's certainly possible to have sex without being able to pull your foreskin all the way back, but you should still get comfortable with retracting your foreskin while you have an erection. While you're masturbating just try pulling back a bit further each time. It can take a few weeks but eventually you'll get it.

The foreskin is back to it's original position, covering up the entire glans. Maybe perhaps i could do some stretching to lossen the foreskin before retracting?

I feel that the foreskin is kinda tight around the top of my glans..

Stretching causes tissue expansion by mitosis, which takes time - weeks or months. Be patient.

You may also have a fusion of the skin with the head.

Baby boys are born with the inner layer of the foreskin fused with the surface of the underlying glans penis. This is natural, normal, and protects against infection. Over some years the fusion spontaneously disintegrates and releases the inner foreskin. This usually happens prior to puberty, but not always.

It is not uncommon in adolescence to have the inner layer of the foreskin still fused to the glans penis. It is not a serious problem.

Apparently, your foreskin has not yet released, although it probably is about ready to release due to your age. You can try peeling the foreskin away from the glans penis to see if you can break the remaining fusion. Do it carefully and little by little. It may take you several tries to get it all.

When you tear the foreskin away, the head will be red in color, where the separation occurred, for a while. Put some Vaseline under your foreskin to prevent it from re-adhering to the head.

If you can’t get it to separate by pulling on it, a urologist can help you. It is called “lysing”. Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. It is not necessary and extremely harmful.

Hi Darkside;

You have gotten your foreskin just loose enough to retract. That is why it got hung up behind the head. You need to keep stretching it until it glides freely back and forth over the head and up and down the shaft.

When it gets stuck behind the head, the condition is called "paraphimosis" and is easy to correct.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.