Hi I had a stress problem from Tuesday and it was because I was starting college yes I got diarrhea on Wednesday. It was slow down which is good but the thing is it won't go away aka as in liquid poop no solid. I have no idea kinda sad and scared I dont know what to do thanks. Going to take meds toddy and I have no idea which kind. Please help as in I need it to be hard because i am tired of this liquid sh*t. 

Start by taking Imodium, this will start hardening up your stools. 

Also eat the BRAT diet Bananas, Rice, Applesauce and Toast all easy to digest and easy on the system. 

Hope this helps

Thank you for being honest with me and do I need to start using medications I have started to notice a progress but yet its dry and mush somewhere better

I can't get any medication at the moment so should I just do the diet thing untill it gets better and go normal.

Thank you for being honest with me and do I need to start using medications I have started to notice a progress but yet its dry and mush somewhere better. I can't get any medications at the moment or anything so just the BRAT diet I am assuming and it will be better also with working out.

All of this stuff without the meds will help you, if it doesn't that is when you need to start on Imodium. Also, I would recommend either a heating pad or hot water bottle on your stomach to help relax it even if its not cramping, just feels good with all you have had going on lately. Are you keeping up on liquids?

Hi I have had my period just ending now and I'm trying to eat healthy and yes I might go on meds on the end of Friday because I don't want diarrhea during my college that would be embarrassing. Ill just wait till the end of Friday for meds but having lovely prune juice which doesn't taste good but oh well. How much show I be drinking of water I have one or two glasses a day thanks so much for helping me, I really appreciate it and it doesn't really cramp. But right now I have cramps so yeah

By the way, prune juice is a mild laxative so I would stay away from that right now while you have the runs, just stay on the BRAT diet and if and when you can, get some Imodium, it's not too expensive.

I had diarehha yesterday due to yougart and I told my mom but she got me some laxiday thing I tell her to get the idom but she won't because its not a constant direhha thing I don't know what to say to my mom because i need it like soon.

she said this has happened in the years and that I might have IBS by the diet thing do you mean white or brown because i have been having brown bread everyday whole grain. and does fruit and veggs count?